Keeho

KEEHO AS YOUR BEST FRIEND

- Constant arguing about who got better style

- Doing V lives together.

- "Keeho I know your fat ass didn't eat my left overs!!" Keeho eyes went wide before running upstairs.

- Keeho instigating every time when you and Soul play fight.

- "y/n where are my favorite pair of sunglasses!" Keeho shouted from his room. "Which ones?!" "The pink ones, that I wore in my last live!" "SHE BROKE THOSE." Soul said smirking at you. "WHAT!" you could hear keeho coming downstairs making a run for it you exit out the front door.

- Sometimes sharing each other food.

- Singing/rap battles.

- Arguing about who has better music taste.

- "stop playing I got forty kids in my basement right now." You joked. "You don't have a basement..y/n are you ok?" You looked at him like he was dumb. "Bitch I was being sarcastic."

- "IM IN THE GHETTO-" "SHUT UP BEFORE I GHETTO YOUR ASS OUT MY HOUSE!" You shouted annoyed. "Well damn bitch." He mumbled.

- spending most of your time at his house or at his studio.

- "bitch I'm scared!" Keeho tried to calm you down as you got your first piercing. "Calm down its not going to hurt." The lady put the needle by your belly button after cleaning the area. She quickly put the needle through. "OH SHIT- oh it wasn't that bad." You smiled causing Keeho to look at you in shock. "I ain't taking you nowhere."

- Keeho helping you learn the new dance they did for their recent song.

- Keeho helping you with boy/girl problems.

- You watched closely as Jiung and Keeho argued. "Me personally I would never let anyone disrespect me like that..that's just me tho." Keeho smacked his teeth before throwing a pillow at your head. "Shut yo ass up."

- Keeho and you watching movies together.

- Keeho and you roasting other people.

- Keeho and you doing Tiktoks all the time.

- "your lying you didn't get her number." You watched as Keeho bragged to the group about getting this girl he saw not too long ago number. Being curious you went over there to see if he was lying or not. Looking over his shoulder you held in your laugh. "Keeho that's your mom's number." "Shut up y/n!!"

The End.

______________
Request by @270743ner
Hope y'all like this have a
wonderful day love y'all byee :) 💕