192: Vampire God (2)

Chapter 192: Vampire God (2)

After sensing the Divine Presence, Neji assumed the Boss would come running to him right then. But surprisingly, that didn't happen.

Though some people did come rushing to him, exactly 12 of them.

They seemed scared, shaking and terrified even. His [Predator] Perk made it so that anyone from the animal kingdom would fear him, coupled with his natural aura as a super Dragon, it wasn't unnatural for them to be frightened.

However, their leader still kept a strong front as he stepped forward.

"I am Al'Lan Mandragoran, the Duke and the leader of the Special Front of the Great Empire." He was an old man wearing black armour, pointing a slim sword in Neji's direction. He had wood-like horns on his head, most likely a deer-hybrid.

"You look quite confident, unlike the ones behind you." Neji said with a smirk, though he could understand the reason behind his confidence.

[Al'Lan Mandragoran - Level 790]

He was higher level than the bosses he defeated, while the other eleven behind him were all at least 200 levels below him.

"I am confident against evil." The old man said. "And evil would be an understatement to describe you. What you have done to the continent, we all know about it. For that, you are to be executed on the spot today."

Neji didn't answer much. Evil, he said. If this was evil, then the things his Bees were doing on earth were the descents of the devil itself.

"Enough chit chat! Attack!"

Seeing Neji silent, the swordsman yelled at his subordinates as they all rushed at Neji with killing intent.

"..."

It took Neji 73 seconds to kill all 12 of them, gaining 73 levels, which was almost the same as fighting 7 boss monsters.

Neji could already imagine how difficult this Floor would have been in case he had fought for this without all these Quirks, meaning if everything went according to his plan and he spent a year in UA.

"Sigh..."

But for some reason, he couldn't be as happy with this situation as he should have been. After all, if all this didn't happen, his parents would be alive.

Seeing his face, Kurai licked his cheeks, making him smile. "Stop thinking depressing things, let's get going."

Neji nudged her nose with his and nodded.

Then he kicked the ground and flew with his wings, Kurai in his arms, as he looked at the notifications he got.

Now, Neji was [Level 660], he had passed another 100 levels. So, he had naturally unlocked the 11th restriction of the System.

[The 11th restriction has been released!]

[A Gamer gains skills by repeating certain actions. That's the same for you, however, your skill gaining rate is very slow! NOW, you'll gain skills at the system's original speed!]

Things were going good, he was getting a lot stronger.

Kurai was also high levelled now, she became Level-191 when Fusion-Neji killed Nawab. Now, she stood at Level-461, gaining a whopping 270 levels.

One of the reasons why Neji took 3 days to reach Floor-10 was because he waited for the Fusion cooldown to end before he did his hunt. So, as he levelled up, Kurai also gained levels with him.