Chapter 19

Jackie's POV~

        After the long meeting, Jonathan and I went back home. Jonathan refused to let Edward stay with us. He has other places to live anyway. My body collapsed on the couch. I sighed and shut my eyes for a few seconds.

        "Jackie, may we resume our wedding planning?" Jonathan asked me. I opened my eyes and noticed Jonathan had our binder with all our plans in it. My lips formed a smile and I quickly got up.

        "Let's see what we've come up with so far," I said as I opened up the binder. Jonathan sat beside me and leaned in to see.

        So far, we came up with the wedding colors, black and purple. We came up with a theme as well,  a "creepy" yet elegant mortician shop. We had the seating arrangements, the silverware types, the food, and the music.

        Scarface actually AGREED to be the ring barrier. As for the flower girl...We have to hold a little girl hostage then let her go. What do you expect from us? All we need is the dresses. Jonathan, Victor, Joker, Eddie, and Jervis already got their suits.

        "Tomorrow the girls and I will go shopping for dresses," I tell Jonathan.

        "You better make sure you do. The wedding is in 2 months, 2. I want everything perfect," he replied with a determined look in his eyes.

        "Isn't it supposed to be the woman's job to make sure everything's perfect?" I smirked. Jonathan glared at me. He softened his gaze after a moment and looked down at the floor.

        "I just can't believe we're getting married. Never in a million years did I think I would ever get this moment. Naturally, an outcast normally doesn't get well treatment from others. I thought that by entering a life of crime would mean my chances of finding someone to marry would be impossible. But, then I met you," he looked up at me finally, "I want this to be perfect for you. That's why."

        I smiled at him and wrapped my arms around him. My lips planted a firm kiss on his lips. "I love you Jonathan. I don't have a care in the world about the chances of the wedding being ruined. As long as we're husband and wife I'll be happy forever."

        Yikes, that sounded a little cliché. Whatever, I just spoke the truth. My truth.

Jonathan's POV~

        I raised my hand up and caressed Jackie's cheek. "I love you too my darling," I replied softly. Then a sudden thought occurred. "What names do you have in mind for our kids?"

        "Hmm..I've always liked the 2 names Violet and Andrew. How bout you?"

        "I was thinking of Christopher and Juliet," I said.

        Jackie smiled. "We should decide in the morning it's getting late," she replied. I nodded and agreement. We both went back to our room and quickly drifted off to sleep.

6:00 AM ~ ALL OF YOU~

        "Y/N!!!" Your cousin Harley yelled. More like screamed. You were carefully setting up Joker's and Harley's weapons. You are one of their machine and weapon experts. Sense you are a relative of Harley's, you were high status and not to be harmed. Lucky, huh?

        "We need to call Crow and ask what time we need to shop!" she said in a panicked tone.

        Your (Y/E/C) eyes stared into her ocean blue ones, right now? Really? "Harl's right now? Dont'cha think they're sleepin' or somethan?" You asked tiredly.

        "Yes but who cares they'll understand!" Harley said with a small smile. You finally agreed and called them with her.

       "Hello?" Crow's groggy voice answered.

        "HIA! It's Harley! I need to know what time we're shopping,"

        "11 am...-"

        "What the hell?" A husky voice interrupted from her end of the line.

        "Ok, bye!!!!" Harley hung up. You looked at her in disbelief.