― 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘‒𝐓𝐖𝐎

︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵ ⚘݄*₊˚

︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵ ⚘݄*₊˚

「 CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO 」

― GROANS OF PAIN and sighs of relief could be heard throughout the gymnasium as the volleyball players plopped down on the hard, wooden floor.

Their practice had just started but they were already exhausted from the usual running drills. 

"Ahhh, I'm craving cream puffs," Makki whined as he laid flat on the floor. 

"Woah! Cold!" A yelp escaped Makki's mouth as he felt something cold touched his cheek. 

His eyes opened to see Mattsun with an ice-cold water bottle pressed to the side of his face. Gladly accepting the bottle, Makki gulped down the water as Mattsun sat next to him.

Helping return the stray volleys back to the cart could be tiring as well, with the ball rolling in every corner of the spacious gymnasium. Kunimi couldn't help but let out a sigh collecting the round-shaped object with Kindaichi carrying a bunch of the volleyballs.

"Why are we so tired after just running laps today?" Oikawa panted with his arms spread wide across the floor as he laid on the ground. "And we still have practice drills too, ugh..."

"Aren't you the one who started this, huh?" Iwaizumi groaned, sitting cross-leg beside the crouching Oikawa. "Moreover, you seemed to be most burnt out, Shittykawa."

"Ehh, your insults are still lame, Iwa-chan..."

"Why, you pain in the ass-!"

"Ehh, how do they even still have the energy to argue?"

Breaking the bickering between the two bestfriends, a towel was placed before them. "Sorry I'm late!"

Oikawa's eyes visibly sparkled as he turned to face the owner of the voice. "Y/N-chan!"

You gave the team an apologetic bow with a small smile. "The coach is asking for you to gather."

Grabbing their towels and water bottles, the volleyball team hurried to their feet and made their way to the bench where their coach and advisor were present, you following close behind.

"Alright," Coach Mizoguchi began. "As you all know, we're going to the training camp again this year."

"Just as last year, we'll be staying at the training facility for the rest of the training camp. We're heading there after practice so make sure you have your things with you, that includes clothes and essential things for the stay. Now, go on along!"

As soon as the announcement's over, the group of volleyball players cheered loudly. Iwaizumi, alongside Kunimi stood at the side, watching the group of kid-like teenagers let out their excitement with blank look on their faces. At this point, Iwaizumi's not going to bother stopping them anymore lol.

"That seems exciting," You mused. "Is it fun?"

"I guess," Iwaizumi replied. "If you are really looking forward to practicing all day long, that is."

"Sounds tiring," Kunimi muttered wearily. "I'm not looking forward to this at all."

"That's just like you, Kunimi-san."

"I bet you'd rather stay home and sleep all day, Kunimi."

"Yes, I'd rather that." Thinking of just sleeping and doing nothing all day, Kunimi sighed with the tiniest smile you'd ever see him make.

"Ah, by the way, coach said practice's cancelled so you can prepare to move in to the training camp facility."

"Then, let's wrap up this mess and go, shall we?" Iwaizumi plastered a smug grin, cracking his knuckles. "First up, stop these idiots then we're good to go."

"Then, I'll put away the equipment."

"...I'll help."

The three of you got to work with cleaning up the gym. The volleyball club's practice ended early, afterall there was not much practice anyway, just the team discussing about the training camp.

"Finally!" Hanamaki exclaimed to no one in particular. "I'm coming, my cream puffs!"

Oikawa smiled with enthusiasm, "Let's head to the bakery! I'm going to get some milkbread!"

And somehow, that led to the whole team, including you, going to the nearby bakery. 

"Wahh, these look so good!" Watari commented on the chocolate pudding displayed in the shop's cabinet. "Ah! These too!"

"You owe me a pie, Watari," Yahaba reminded his friend.

"What."

You walked around the warm sweet-scented bakery, mesmerized by the delicacy displayed.

"What kind of pastries do you like, L/N-san?" 

Kunimi appeared next to you, crouching slightly to take a closer look at the pastries through the glass case. 

"Ah...anything, really. They all taste unique and delicious in their own ways," Observing the food in front of you made you hungry for some. "How about you, Kunimi-san?"

"Anything, as long as it has caramel."

"You've got quite the sweet tooth." 

Kunimi hummed in response. Calling out to the clerk, Kunimi pointed to a particular, delicious-looking dessert. You read the card in front of the sweet. Caramel Pudding.

With a soft smile, Kunimi handed the serving of pudding to you. "You should try it. Their pudding tastes incredible."

"Then, in that case," Pointing to another sweet in the case, "You should try this." You suggested with a small laugh.

"Oh my, they sure are flirting in front of us..."

"Right, we're not even here..."

╭───────────.♡..─╮

[ CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO ]

COMPLETED!

╰─..♡.───────────╯

︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵ ⚘݄*₊˚

⎯⎯ ୨ author's note ୧ ⎯⎯

kunimi & y/n time ;))

I actually didn't know how 
y/n addresses kunimi 😐