Staying in bed

Prompt: George catches the flu and Dream wants to take care of him.

(Pampered part 2)

Requested by @Lilac_Orchids

No one's POV

Today was a sick day.

Dream woke up to hear George coughing, earlier that morning. He later found out that he has the flu.

George told him that he felt fine but Dream insisted to take care of him.

So, he made sure that George was sitting comfortably at the bed when he had the energy to sit up and relax his back at the headboard.

The first thing Dream did was to make him soup and bring him some medicine.

When Dream came back upstairs, he saw George putting a pillow behind his head while fixing his sitting position.

"Dream" George spoke in a raspy voice but then started coughing

Dream quickly put the bowl and the medicine on the bedside table before he handed George the glass of water he filled up earlier and gave it to him.

"Thanks" George took a sip

"How are you feeling?" Dream asked

"My head hurts a bit..." George replied "and i have a sore throat from all the coughing"

"Here" Dream gave George some pills to go along with water "and you need to drink this"

Dream held a bottle of liquid medicine. But, George knows that that syrup was disgusting.

"Dream...can i just drink a different medicine instead?" George asked

"I'm sorry George, you have to drink this" Dream took the spoon from the bowl of soup and poured the syrup onto it

He put the bottle on the table and brought the spoon closer to George's mouth. But, George covered himself with the covers, just like a child avoiding the medicine.

"Baby, come on, i promise it won't taste that bad" Dream used his free hand to remove the covers from his boyfriend

He then tilted his chin up a bit and was about to push the spoon into his mouth when George covered it using his right hand.

Dream used his free hand once again to tightly hold both of George's hands together unexpectedly, which made George gasp.

Dream took this as an oppurtunity to put the spoon of medicine into his mouth. He let go of his hands.

George quickly swallowed it. He sticked his tongue out and even made throwing up noises to show that he hated the taste.

"How about you try the soup i made?" Dream took the bowl of hot soup and basically spoon fed George

When the soup was all gone, George relaxed himself on the headboard while Dream brought the bowl downstairs and into the sink.

It was like this for a couple of days. Dream took care of George by making him meals and giving him the medicine he needs.

George only stood up from the bed when he has to go to the bathroom or take a shower which Dream also offered to help.

George eventually got better which Dream was thankful for.

"Thank you so much Dream..." George hugged Dream from behind while he was cooking

"Your welcome, i'm just glad you're better" Dream turned around and gave George a kiss on his forehead before he returned back to what he was doing

(Thank you so much for the request ♡)