Prediction of Episode 6

As you guys know, Sky in your heart comes out every Friday. I've finished watching Ep5 and watched the next week teaser. Please note that this only my prediction of what's going to happen on Ep6 and it's always wrong because I failed everytime by predicting :(((

NOTE!!! SPOILER ALERT!!! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

As you guys know Kuafah's story. He's a player, his 7 years girlfriend broke up with him blah blah blah.

But back to Prince's story, I will take this scene from Episode 5 (4/4) and explain to you a little bit what's going on with Prince and his life.

This character might appear for the next episode with the name Sincere (ซินเซีย)

According to the novel, Prince had dated both male and female once. His recent ex is a male which is a character called Sincere. But it's really hard to call him as Prince's ex because both of them are not dating. Instead they stay call that as (สถานะที่ไม่มีชื่อเรียก) I have no idea how the drama is going to sub this word as but according to google translate which I think it's quite accurate to describe are 'unnamed status'.

Prince is going home and at the same time he bring Kuafah, JJ and Mesa to explore the city as they didn't have a chance to do so.

Prince drop Mesa and JJ at the guest house and brought Kuafah to his house to take some clothes in order to spend the nights with them (Of course Kuafah will get to meet Prince's mother:))

They stop by at a store (more like a club or a bar) after that, that's where they met Sincere. Of course, Kuafah and Sincere low-key doesn't get along well with each other. Sincere and Prince asked Kuafah for an alone time and Kuafah grant their wish.

Kuafah, didn't want to give chance for Prince to get back with Sincere. Which is why he went and flirt with the girls in that place. And of course, his plan works out well :)

On the other hand, Prince couldn't concentrate with the conversation he's having with Sincere. Instead, his eyes were staring at how Fah having conversation with the girls. In the end, he couldn't take it anymore. He stood up to walk towards Fah who is surrounded by girls and pull him out of the bar.

*SCREAMMMMSSSSSS*

In the novel, Prince and Kuafah did 50% of NC in the car guyssssss!!!!!

edit: I swear they did more than just kissing in that damn car

I died while reading the NC, IT WAS SO HOTTTTT🥵🥵🥵