Photoshoots-Hits-Publicity

Kiana POV

"KiKi, this is a hit on your hands" Luscious complimented as the production team tuned the rough parts of the song and meshed the song and beat more.

"I knowww, I can't wait to release it"

"You have a photoshoot in 40 mins. Nothing to fancy but you have a few meetings next week with brands that wish to work with you. You also have a show tonight, it's short notice but it's the place you want to be to make connections"

She nodded in acknowledgment before heading out to get ready for her photoshoot. She got into Jamal's car and rode to the location she was having the photoshoot after going home to shower and picking up a Starbucks caramel latte.

"Good morning" She greeted as she entered the busy building. There was so much production taking place. The backdrop was being set up, the food table was packed and ready, and the photographer was tuning his camera. 

"Good morning" They greeted in return.

"You're absolutely gorgeous. Such beautiful skin" The photographer gushed. His accent was Australia and his attire was simple but still gave professional.

"Thank you so much" She replied sitting in the makeup chair. The makeup artist got right to work on her face, "So what is the theme today?"

"Well, it's two simple themes today. First, you're only going to be wearing joggers with a pizza in hand. This photoshoot is linked to college parties basically so brands like pizza hut or college-affiliated clothing brands will come your way. Mr. Luscious insisted on this photoshoot bringing in brand deals so this photoshoot is mainly an Instagram enticer. Next is a rhinestone bikini for you to get noticed by lingerie brands. Are you okay with those?"

"Yes, I am. I had the talk with Cookie before it went into motion. I'm with a label that ensures that I have a say in every vital decision"She gushed.

In no time, her make-up was done and the photoshoot had started. It took about two hours for all the pictures to be taken and the photoshoot to be over. After she sat at the food table snacking with the rest of the crew chatting it up. 

"You're so genuine and down to earth. I've worked with celebs who were absolute A-holes" Her makeup artist stated.  

"Fame shouldn't change you into a monster if you're heart was good from the start" She replied back.

"These are two pictures from the photo shoot so far that have been edited, what do you think?" She took the tablet from the photographer and was in awe of the picture.

"This is soo beautiful woww. This me yall?"

 This me yall?"

"Yup you're so pretty no joke"

.......

She looked herself over once more in the mirror before turning to Cookie.

"What do you think?"

"It's cute, girl. You're stressing too damn much. It's a simple event just go, sing and enjoy yourself"

"Ughh you're right. I'm just so nervoussss" She looked over the red jumpsuit and admired her body once again.

"Girrll, drink some liquor and have some mfking fun. You gonna be the finest bish there anyways" Cookie exclaimed handing her the first shot of the night. She loved Cookie so much. She took the shot and hugged her tightly before heading to the company's driver who was waiting for her.

They reached the club in no time. Outside were so many flashing lights and screaming fans. It was exhilarating. Her door was opened and the Weeknd had his hand outstretched to take her out of the car.

She was shooketh.

"What are you doing  here?"She whispered as she got out of the car smiling at the flashing lights. He stepped away from her allowing her to get a few single shots before coming by her side again.

"Saw the driver pull up and knew you were probably inside so I decided to be a gentleman. You look absolutely amazing also"

"Oh and Thank you so much " She waved to some of her fans as they walked inside the booming club. It was so lit and she could already make out a few celebs' faces. 

"Alright, we'll meet back up in a bit. I'm heading to Hakeem's section real quick to see what's the vibe"She explained hugging him before walking into the crowd. A lot of people greeted her and she conversed and took shots with them.

"Hak!" He turned to her beaming brightly.

"I'm gonna perform really quick and then you're next. You look fine asfff"

"Okayy and boyy get onn"She chuckled taking his seat and sipping on some cranberry juice. She watched and cheered on his performance. He was getting better and better at performing and rapping and she couldn't be more proud.

"Now, I call onto the stage a beautiful beautiful woman. She's so very talented and God that voice. She so fire and that voice is even better. Welcome to the Stage Kiana!!!!" She giggled as she walked toward the stage basking in the applause.

She took the mic and joked.

"Thank you Hakeem for that bomb introduction. You really know how to make a girl feel like a bad gyal" She giggled before continuing, "Okay guys so I have a song that's dropping soon. This is an exclusive performance and I hope you all enjoy it"

Once she started performing, she got right into her element and showed the room why she deserved to be there.

After her performance, she was bombarded with praises. She felt honestly so loved especially since they were A-list celebs coming up to her and complimenting her. She drank a few more shots and found herself on the dancefloor.

One thing she was really good at was dancing and she broke free off the Henny.

She really was having the time of her life. One of her favorite dancing songs came on and the Weeknd was near her smiling at her,

"What? Show me what you got, Weeknd" She started whining to the beat and he tried- really tried to hit a nice hip combo. It had her laughing all night.

Un-beknowing to her, they were trending as the next hottest couple in the industry