My door

Someone busts through our door, they are...

Some black haired dudes, one in a tuxedo and one in a hoodie. They look older then us but surely shorter then my giant boyfriend.

"Who the hell are you?" I ask them. "I'm Cesar" the short one in a tuxedo start. "And that's Mark" he points to the man beside him.

"Okay, why are you in our house?" Adam asks. "Well, we are trying to kill off alternates and we had cameras set in my- I mean uh my mother's old house, we saw you through it and that an alternate tried luring you in there" he spoke.

Me and Adam gave them confused looks. Cesar scoffs. "Your special in some kind of way Adam, it seems to attract you for some reason" Mark says.

"Why?" Adam asks. "Do I look like I know?" Cesar gets pissed off. "Calm a bit down dude" I told Cesar. Adam nodded. "Just come with us" Mark says.

"Why??" I ask him. "We need to keep an eye on you to kill the alternate attached to it, it won't die from only a few bullets completely, it reborns and comes after you once again" Cesar says as he goes to the truck the drive here.

"Uh okay" I reply. "Go pack your important stuff and get in the truck" Mark says as he joins Cesar. "You sure they just won't eat us out?" Adam says as he turns to me. "I don't know but maybe they will actually help us?" I tell him.

We pack our stuff and join the black haired guys in the truck. They start driving.

Adam's POV:

I don't have a very good feeling about it, if Jonah gets hurt in the progress tho, I will rip their heads off.

Bonussssssss:

Credits: wolfwithabanana

(The part from last chapter where Jonah thinks what Adam might do)

"I wanna show you something" Adam tells me. "Uhh, okay" I tell him.

He takes me to a weird place, we see a lot of alternates in the distance. Adam grabs my hand and runs dowards them.

"Adam wha-" I start But he pushes me in the crowd of alternates while he jumps in them too.