Wei Wuxian (Wei Ying) x Corpse male reader x Lan Wang Ji (Lan Zhan), part 2

Anime/c-drama: Mo Dao Zu Shi, The untamed, Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation, etc.

Title: trapped

Plot: You got summoned with the ghost general and ended up following Wei Wuxian to Lan Clan's territory. And now you're in Cloud Recesses.

This story is not based on any of the episodes, it's purely imaginary.

⚠️ Warning: I haven't watched/read the whole thing, so sorry if it's OOC, or weird. This contains gay content, and some contain lime/lemon/smut and colorful language.

------------------------------

The moment Jiang and the others left, (Y/n) immediately knelt in front of Wei Ying. His skull hit the ground 3 times as if begging for forgiveness. He remained there until Wei Ying told him to stand up.

"Aiya, what are you doing? Get up, get up!" Wei Ying said pulling (Y/n)'s up from his kneeling position, well he tried to at least. He failed to do so. Impressed by the corpse, Wei Ying commanded the corpse to stand up with the flute. Lan Zhan stood nearby just in case it goes and attacks We Ying.

We Ying tied (Y/n)'s hair back revealing his human face to the both of them. Lan Zhan looked confused and looked at Wei Ying, who was also confused. (Y/n) didn't move as the two silently examined him, he even blinked to moisten his drying eyes. "Too human...oddly familiar..." Wei Ying whispered, dropping the madman act completely as Lan Zhan was going to take him home anyway, and he had no place to reject. It was either Cloud Recesses or nowhere.

His choice was obvious, it was nowhere. Of course, he was going to resist, he's not going back to that one thousand rule place. But just before he can, Lan Zhan grabbed his wrists and started pulling him towards the mountains where Cloud Recesses was.

"Hay! I'm not going with you!" Wie Ying yelled temptingly (Y/n) to try and pull Wei Ying away from Lan Zhan's iron grasp. He was successful but was unable to protect himself as Lan Zhan grabbed his throat and hung him in the air. (Y/n) clawed at Lan Zhan's hand as Wei Ying looked in horror.

"You're coming with me, or he's going to die."

In the end, all three walked toward the mountains.

(Y/n) followed a few feet behind as the two walked. But soon the trip got interesting as they had to walk through a crowded street. Wei Ying held (Y/n)'s hand, making sure he didn't fall behind and get lost. (Y/n)'s hand was oddly soft causing Wei Ying to squeeze it a couple of times when they were walking. But soon dog barks were heard.

"Ahh!" hiding behind (Y/n) Wei Ying used his meat shield to be as far away from the dogs as possible. (Y/n) knelt and calmed down the dogs, then looked at his young master, hoping he would calm down as well with a few head pats. Realizing his misbehavior, he immediately went into a 90-degree bow. It seems like his vocal cords are still a little broken, but seeing how his body was preserved for such a long time, he should be able to talk within a few days. All it needed was practice.

Wei Ying looked at (Y/n), the familiar touch on his head was something he hadn't felt in a long time but he would always recognize it. "(Y/n)?" Wei Ying whispered. (Y/n) looked up hearing his name.

Lan Zhan looked back at them as they weren't following him anymore. He stood there and watched as everything unfolded, ready to seal this beast the moment it might attack something.

"Are you (Y/n)?" Wei Ying asked someone how to manage to make the guy stop bowing. Wei Ying could still see the young adult that took care of him when he was a child. (Y/n) nodded, his eyes appreciative that the young master remembered him. Wei Ying hugged (Y/n)tightly, he missed his childhood servant.