Potter Arts Part 7

"So, you know I literally forgot about these segments" Loki turns to them.

"I wish you forgot them even longer" Harry huffed "I was enjoying just watching clips from my 7th year."

"I was wondering when we were going to have the Potter Arts Segment" Luna says.

"And we're having it today" Loki raises her sleeve of the cloak trying to give a thumbs up.

"So, What are these segments?" Blaise looks confused.

"The First segment of the round is Tweets & Memes, Where we react to tweets which are from a micro-blogger social media called Twitter and a statement release is a tweet and Memes are funny pictures with captions or anything really" Pansy explains.

"The Second segment of the round is Shorts & Toks, where we react to shorts which is from an American online video sharing platform and shorts are the videos that are really small lengths then Tik toks which is where 'toks' come from is a social media short video platform" Draco explains.

"The Third and Final Segment of the rounds is Potter arts, where we just simply react to Fan arts which is art created by fans that can go from Gorgeous to Heart wrenching in seconds. As you can see Loki has a thing with playing with our emotions. Isn't that right, Loki?" Ginny smiles to Loki.

"Indeed"

"So we are on the final segment of the rounds?" Blaise asks.

"Yup, the seventh round" George says.

"That's 21 parts of these segments in total" Blaise calculates.

"Yes... Any way let's react to the arts" Fred claps.

"Like, I do. I always start with the cute and heartwarming Arts. It's just a reminder" Loki stares at Harry as she slowly goes back to reveal the first Potter Art. 

"For the purposes of our new unexpected Guest, I present

"For the purposes of our new unexpected Guest, I present... Blaise Zabini" Loki bows down a bit.

"Not gonna lie, mate" Blaise pushes his tongue to his cheek "I look extra fine"

"Yes, you're that self centered" Pansy scoffs.

"How does admitting that I'm fine make me self centered" Blaise stares at her.

"She has a whole dictionary for something" Draco tries to calm his friends.

"I bet in her dictionary Ugly = Potter" Hermione suggests.

"Yes, and Filthy= Granger" Pansy responds.

"How does this conversation go from me being fine turning into Insulting" Blaise rolls his eyes in annoyance.

"We tend to lead off track from the starting of a conversation" Dumbledore answers.