~Bloody Knuckles~ P2

-Stuilly
-Cheating (kind of)
-Making out
-Bad relationships (not Stuilly. Stu and his ex)

-Summary: It's a part two of another oneshot
-:)
----------

"What did you need?" Stu asks, sitting down next to the Billy. "I just wanted to know what you and Tatum were talking about?" The brunette asks.
Stu's eyes widen, he didn't know that Billy heard them obviously.

They only way to get out of this was to play stupid.
"When?" He says, replying to the question with another one. "When you said you liked me." Billy says, shutting down Stu's plan instantly.
"Oh. Uh it- it was a joke! Yeah." Even though Stu was smiling, he was scared shitless.

"Oh okay." Billy didn't believe him, like at all, but he knew he would get the truth. "Do you want to watch a movie?" The blonde asks.

He slightly ran his fingertips over Billy's wrist as he asked the question.
"Sure." Billy said, he looked down, causing Stu to pull away.
"Okay! We can watch it in my room. If you want." Stu says.

Billy internally chuckled before answering, "Yeah sounds good."

--

As Stu turned on the movie, he could hear his heart beating in his chest.
"This movie's intro is long as fuck, so sorry about that." The blonde giggles,
trying to distract Billy from way he came here.

For the most part it was quiet, which Stu was thankful for.
The thought of telling Billy and losing him, was always in Stu's mind.

When he had snapped back he realized he wasn't even looking at the TV anymore. Also Stu felt a hand place itself on his hip.
Before he could look down Billy pulled him over so their sides were pressed together.

Stu was sure that Billy could feel his heart racing in his chest.
He looked over at the brunette who looked so. Un-bothered. His eyes were still on the TV.
"Billy." Stu said, his voice barely above a whisper.

"Huh?" Billy mumbled, turning his head to see the blonde staring at him.
They just stayed like that, just staring at each other.
But like not in a weird way.

Stu finally leaned in and connected their lips. He felt a wave a fear pass through him as he realized that Billy wasn't kissing back.

That was until he did.

As they pulled away, Stu looked less than pleased.
"What's wrong?" The brunette asks, seeing the others face. "I-" Stu tries to get out but is cut off by his tears.
"Stu!?" Billy says, worried.

"I'm such a bad person! He- he's gonna hate me!" Stu chokes out.
"Fucking who?!"
"My boyfriend! I'm cheating on him! Fuck!" Stu yells, pushing Billy away.

Billy was more than shocked, he thought they broke up.
"And things were just getting better!" Stu seemed to be losing it.
He was shaking and hyperventilating. "I thought you broke up." The brunette said.

"Well kinda he yelled at me because you beat up his friend, but I forgave him. And now I'm cheating on him!" Stu says, trying to calm himself down but failing.

Wait, "Your boyfriend is a football player?!" Billy knew Stu was gay, he didn't his type was absolute ass hats.

"He was right! When I lose him no one's gonna fucking love me!" That. That's what made Billy angry.
How dare someone talk to Stu like that.

Billy grabbed Stu's chin and forced him to look at him.
"I will." Billy says.
Their lips were inches apart, "B-billy. Please just leave I'll see you tomorrow."

The brunette frowned but let go.

He walked out of the house and into the rain. It was cold, but he didn't really mind. As he reached the end path he heard a yell from behind him. It was Stu.

"So- um- it's cold so." He tries to say but he's shivering. Stu grabbed Billy's hand and walked him back to the house.
"I'll go get you a blanket." Stu says as he walks Billy back to the room.

--

Stu came back with a towel and hot coco.