Class - C

Yo!
_________________________________________

"This school sure is big" Boboiboy walks as he looks around."So awesome! (Terbaiklah!)"

"What was my class again?" Boboiboy tried to remember. Boboiboy was currently wearing his UA school uniform with his signature orange dinosaur hat. (Kyaaa!) "Oh yeah! Class 1-C!" he finally remembered. "Now where was it again?" he continued walking.

"You're looking for Class 1-C, right?" a voice was heard from behind him

"Yes! Could please show me where..." Boboiboy turned back, then...

"A MUMMY!" he shouted after seeing the bandaged Aizawa-sensei. Hey! You cannot blame a boy to be afraid of supernatural entities. They usually eat your soul or that's what he heard from Gopal. Although his soul cannot be touched because rather than his watch his powers have been fused with his soul.

"I'm not a mummy, kid" Aizawa groaned. Great! After, he had finally been realised from the hospital (he force himself to be released actually) the first thing happen to him was being called a mummy by the new student.

"S... Sorry about that" Boboiboy apologized. "Allow me to introduce myself, I'm..."

"Boboiboy, the new kid that was recommended by the principal himself" Aizawa-sensei replied. "The principal already informed me about your presence in Class 1-C" he replied in a sleepy tone. "I'm going to guide you to your homeroom, the name is Aizawa Shota"

"It's nice to meet you sir" Boboiboy bowed to him. "But if I may ask sir, are you even allowed teaching with your condition like that?" Boboiboy asked with concern.

"I've faced even worse than this. So, it's no big deal for me" Aizawa replied. "Now, please follow me to your classroom, Boboiboy" Aizawa begins walking.

"Thank you sir" Boboiboy smiled as he followed this teacher.

Now,

"By the way sir-" Boboiboy interrupted their walk. More like quiet walk. What the hell was that? It was awkward. It was like he was exerting pressure.
"Who is my homeroom teacher?"

Students and Faculty stared at him as he wandered, trying to find his way through the labyrinth of hallways. He was the odd-man out as he wasn't accustomed to the school. The boy was guessing that his presence was disturbing for some after being recently attacked by the League of Villains.

It also didn't help that he had no idea where he was going. So he just followed Aizawa-sensei. That's what they call teachers don't they? Sensei. Hmm... Boboiboy can manage that.

"You wouldn't like to know." Was his cryptic answer as he walked away and Boboiboy followed him behind. You know he was really excited. Coming to a school full of children with superpowers and with teachers guiding them. There wasn't any facility like that for Boboiboy and his friends. They got powers, they started protecting people. Simple. But it's not so simple here. Why? Because instead of a single person having superpowers, instead everyone here has superpowers. Because of this, it was highly different from his world. Political reasons, strong villains, crying backstories, etc. Then there was 20% of the population not having these powers called quirks.

That's why he was excited. And he was more so excited to meet his teacher. Were they like Admiral Tarung or Commander KoKoChi? Man! This was just Terbaiklah! (Awesome!) He thought as a mini Boboiboy appeared near his head mimicked his usual sign of thumbs up and down of awesomeness. Is that a word? No. It's not. Who exactly cared?

1 minute later,

You know he jinxed himself. The very first time he asked about his teacher. The very first question was how to look at his teacher. He slowly opened his eyes as it travelled upwards and then quickly covered it with both of his hands. "I shouldn't be seeing this."