Babylshenanigans [Bonus Chapter]

Punctuation Key:

"Spoken dialogue"

'Quoting'

*Action*

Emphasis

Internal thoughts/talking to Ciel

[[Ciel talking]]

{{Thought Communication}}

I also have a discord server for discussion, questions, suggestions, or whatever. https://discord.gg/SVkTU2CQ2s

Author's Note: Yes, this is another chapter full of little extra scenes, mostly written by Bellatrix who has also been a big help guest-writing parts of the other chapters too. This chapter was more her doing than mine, so make sure to thank her for all her hard work! I hope you all enjoy this little extra in anticipation of the regular one that'll be released tomorrow!

Also, I must mention that just because it's the summer, that doesn't mean I can release two chapters a week. I'm not a student so it being summer makes no difference to my schedule. The only reason an extra is coming out this week is because of Bellatrix's help since she pretty much wrote this entire chapter with only slight modifications from me and my other plot helpers on discord.

Babylshenanigans

Shared Lunch

Rimuru POV

Several of my classmates are in line behind me, gawking at the menu that only students ranked He or above could order from.

"I wonder what Rimuru is going to order... The grilled burger with deathly sour pickles?" quietly muses Lead.

"Oh, for sure the poached eggs and bloodberry jam on toast." confidently states Jazz.

"The w-waffles with ice-scream look really good..." stammers out Keroli.

"She'll order the five-horn ox steak, with a side of fries!" yells Sabnock as if it was obvious.

I can't help but smirk at how obviously they're thinking with their stomachs.

I guess it won't hurt if I help them out this one time...

Going up to the counter where the higher-ranked students are served, I place my order: "I'll have the grilled burger with deathly sour pickles, the poached eggs and bloodberry jam on toast, the waffles with ice-scream, the five-horn ox steak with a side of fries... and three servings of the hellfire fried noodles with extra crispy bacon."

Their eyes light up in sparkling delight.

"I usually only do this for Iruma, so just this once, okay?"

Red With Anger

Jazz POV

"Hey, if the ring Iruma always wears came from a rank owl, where did yours come from?" I ask Rimuru about the ring on her pinky finger. It's a habit, it's hard for people in my family not to eye other people's jewelry.

"It's a communication ring I got from a cereal box," Rimuru explains, holding up her hand so I can get a better look at it.

"Oh?" I ask, surprised since it looks awful fancy to have come from a cereal box.

"If you speak into it, an angry man yells at you in a foreign language," Rimuru says with a smirk.

That's...weird...

"Uh..."

She holds out the ring for me. "You wanna give it a go? I know some words in his language you can say to get him really mad!" Rimuru says, her small mischievous smirk progressing into a full-blown evil grin.