You Know I'm All Yours, Right?// Sister Visits PT 1

Kiana and her sister above

Kiana POV

She yawned loudly as she woke up in a bed that didn't seem like hers. The comforter was kinda rough and a body was laying right next to her once she realized that she shot up. She looked around the room and at the body next to her and let out a sigh of relief.

It was Cookie.

The memories of last night were flooding back. She had come there last night after the club and Cookie told her to rest up before she went home. She quietly got out the bed and went to the bathroom looking through her cabinets until she found some extra toothbrushes.

She brushed her teeth, took a quick shower, and put on the oversized shirt and shorts she had on when she came to Cookie's house. Smart thinking, made her just use a pad over the pants crotch area until she could go home and put on some underwear.

She packed up her clothes in a stray bag in the kitchen and got started on a quick breakfast. She decided to call Jamal when t went straight to voicemail.

He probably was in a meeting.

That was when Luscious called her.

"Hey good morning. Where are you?"

"Good Morning, I'm at your wife's apartment" She answered flipping the pancakes in the pan.

"She's still mad at me, she won't come home"

"She will. Just show her you're different and willing to change but before you forget...did you call about something important?'

"Yh, have you watched your phone recently?"

"Nooooo, what happened?"

"Well, you and the Weeknd are trending. The internet is shipping you all like crazy"

"Whatt?! oh my gawd. Can't a girl have friends?" She groaned as she poured more pancake batter into the pan.

 "The article insists you all arrived together, were together most of the night and there's a small video of you all dancing at the club together"

She couldn't believe they sprung a good time into something more.

"So what do I do?m Should I go on live and dispel the rumors?"

"Noope. They will just see it as you deflecting and hiding it. Say nothing for a few days. This is good publicity after a few days, we will converse with the Weeknd on dropping y'all song together. Explain in the caption how good of a person and friend he is blah blah blah and the rumors are dead"

"That is actually a really good idea. I'll follow your lead" She was pleased with Luscious's plan and decided to leave it be when she had time she'll look up the information but right now, she had to eat and get ready to go for her sister at the airport at 12.

Right now, it was 10 am.

"Okay that was all. I wanted to tell you. The rest of this week, you're free unless something comes up"

"Okay thank you and you have a good day"

"You too sweetheart" She hung up and shared out a plate for herself to eat and dived in. Half way into the meal, Cookie woke up.

"Girl, you cooked some delicious ass shit. I could tell from the smell" Cookie, still drunk with sleep, flopped into a chair at the dining table. She decided to get up and share her a plate and some juice.

"Thank you so much baby"

"Your welcome, I gotta go though. My sister is coming in town and I want to fix up home a bit and go for her at the airport"