◈【 ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2 】◈

Apologies for the wait.
Been busy lately.

So, Solar is back in the past.

The timeline he's currently in is after their fight with Retak'ka.

I'm not gonna the follow the original plot but I'll be adding their mission in Gur'latan
(Idk if it's actually a mission since I haven't read the issu, not like I can anyways)

Am I gonna give the Kokotaim (minus the BoEl) screen time?

Honestly, it depends.
I mostly wanna focus on the Sepluplets, since me adding the Kokotaim is gonna be hard.

I would either forget them and stuff, also I just woke up and choose to write this.

Also I fcking need to work on a radical maze.... Teach didn't even taught us the lesson yet- And here we are. Needs to make a Radical Maze for Math.

Ma'am, excuse me? We're still learning Direct Variation and other Variations, why tf you gave us Radical Equation-

╭──────༺☪︎༻──────╮
Somewhere between. who
you think you are. Who you
Used to be, and who you want to be.... Is who you are.

- Master Shifu.
╰──────༺☪︎༻──────╯

As soon as Solar saw his brothers, he tried to remain calm, tried not to cry, tried not to break down.

He inhaled sharply, as he composed himself.

He's finally back.

He's finally with them... Again.

But then, he can't help but still feel guilty. The regret is making him feel sad.

'I have the strongest element.... Yet I failed to protect all of you. I hated myself for that...'

Thorn almost died while protecting him.

Blaze died because of him.

Ice got caught because of his outbursts.

Halilintar sacrificed himself for them. For him.

Gempa got in a coma.

Taufan is brain dead because of his reckless action.

This is 4th time now. Travelling back in time, but according to the Guardian. This will be the last one.

If he fails, the world is no more. Even if he did survive, he might ended up in an alternative universe.

'This is my last one....' He thought.

"You were supposed to be their Light.... Yet, what happened? Why did they disappeared?"

The flowers wilted.

The wind didn't felt the same anymore.

The Sun didn't met the winter anymore.

The fire on the candle went out.

The thunders didn't showed up.

The sun didn't showed up.

Only darkness remained.

It's always me... Isn't it?

"Oi Solar, are you even listening?" Solar snapped out of his gaze as he looked Fang, who's giving him an annoyed look while holding his carrot donut.

"Ah.. Sorry, I kinda zoned." He said as he scratched the back of his head. Fang sighed deeply as he grumpily bite down his carrot donut.

Solar is currently at the Kokotiam Shop, along with his brothers and friends. He got discharged 4 days ago.

Solar stared at the cold cocoa on his hands, sadness filled his eyes.

At least Tok Aba died in a peaceful way....

"Sol? Where are you-?" Asked the Shadow Manipulator as he noticed the Light element standing up and placed down his cocoa on the counter.

"Just going back to the house.... Can you please tell my brothers?"

"Hey wa─" too late. The light element already disappeared. Leaving trails of light particles. Fang could only sigh in defeat.

"Hey... Don't you find it weird that... Solar seemed so... Down?" Whispered Yaya.

"Hmm? Well not really.... I mean c'mon, he has trauma because of the noseless monkey." Blaze pointed out. Sure he and the others are affected. But it's Solar who's much more affected than them.

"I know but......" Gempa cuts her off.

"Let's just give him some time, Shall? He's still recovering"

"Okay...."

But still.... I can tell something's wrong.... He's not acting like himself.... I wonder what happened?

As Solar soon arrived at their house, he sighed deeply as he held the lamp post beside him for support.

'Dammit, I forgot how dizzy it is when teleporting' he thought as he enters the house, then closed the door behind him as soon as he entered.

He went upstairs to his room as he flopped down on his bed.

'Weird.... I haven't done anything.. Yet why do I feel so tired...?' He stared at the ceiling.

'Maybe a side effect of travelling back in time? Or just my body not used in teleporting??? Come to think of it... I don't really use my teleportation in this timeline..... Yeah... Maybe that's it..'

He soon find himself falling asleep as the darkness engulfed.

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

Done. I hope y'all had patiently waited for this.

Really busy with school and basically lazing around lol

And I've been watching Detective Conan lately and almost forgot about this........

Anyways that's all for today.
Hoped you enjoyed!
See you in the next one.

EDITED: 5/23/2023

Aoki signing off.