Chapter 51: Camp Stories

(Somewhere in the forest, 30km Southwest from Kalren City)

Nogla: Yes bois! Let's goooooooooo!!!!

Nogla yelled whilst excitedly dancing around the groups self made a fire camp in the middle of the forest, causing his friends to laugh harder at his antics.

After the battle of Kalren City, the boys began to leave after their first cool and boring adventure in this world.

Wildcat: Jesus David, you dance any harder and you'll give yourself a damn seizure!

Tyler yelled while opening a beer can before looking at it in anger.

Wildcat: Fuck, it's not cold.

Basically and Moo were playfully fighting each other over 'the last cold one' Wildcat looked over to Vanoss who was sitting on an elevated box with his feet above the pigs head.

Wildcat: Yo Evan, I think all the beers are warm.

He said motioning towards the small pile of empty beer cans.

Terroriser: WHAT?!? YE FOLKS LET THEM GET WARM!?!??!!

The Irishman yelled in rage at the thought that his sacred drink that he'd smuggled in now was wasted.

Terroriser: Oh for fucks sake!... *Throws at Nogla to the side*... Now what the hell do we do?

Thinking for a moment, their bird leader grinned and started pulling a large blue box from the dirt floor towards him.

Wildcat looked up at him and tilted his head confusedly, as he watched him pulls the blue crate beside him and opened it, letting the cold air out.

Vanoss reaches in and pulled out a glass bottle and threw one down to Wildcat who smiled excitedly.

Wildcat: ALRIGHT BOYS WE'RE BACK IN BUSINESS!

He shouted as he raised his cold beer bottle in the air in triumph.

Once they all had the bottles, Vanoss stood up in front of them all and held up his bottle.

Vanoss: Right boys! This is it, this is the place where we become the most badass heroes this world has ever seen!

He then raised the open bottle to them who did the same.

Vanoss: To the Banana Bus Squad and those we've lost!

Everyone: CHEERS!

???: Can I join you guys?

A sweet voice from behind the group asked, startling the idiots.

All of their heads snapped towards the voice where they saw the innocent look of a little girl with chocolate-brown hair and car ears, the one who immediately familiar with are two people.

Basically: Oh hey Gracie, where's your sister?

Gracie: Dealing with stuff, can I join you guy? 😃

Looking at the group, both of them couldn't help but feel adore with the child, making Wildcat couldn't say no.

Wildcat: Ah, fine, I don't see why not.

Gracie: Yey! 😊

The whole group heard about Gracie when they heard Moo's story, it was a tragic for the little girl. And what made them surprise was that she has cat ears, but seeing Vanoss and Wildcat's appearance, they immediately get used to it.

By the time when Gracie smiles, the group of idiots face brightened slightly but the sadness was still showing, something which Brock picked up on.

Moo: Hey, are you alright?