15. Knives

Today waking up felt amazing.

The sun was hidden behind clouds and it was storming outside, meaning there was a layer of comfort over the castle. Akaashi was huddled up to his partner, half asleep as Bokuto kissed his neck to wake him. "Keiji... hey, hey, hey pretty boy. How are you feeling?"

Akaashi eased his head back, sighing. "Would be better if those kisses came with a hug."

Bokuto hugged Akaashi tight to his body. " I need to get going soon babe."

"You have to?"

"Well you don't want Satoru to see me, right?"

"Right." Akaashi kissed Bokuto, pulling him closer for just a moment. Bokuto sat up, pulling away. "Oh can't you stay one more moment."

"I can't, I'm sorry. But I will visit another night." Bokuto kissed him again and left out the window. Akaashi fiddled with his hands, knowing he'd have to go check on everything in place of his father.

Slowly, he stood and went to his wardrobe. He changed and was allowed to go to the dining hall where his mother and father weren't present. In fact no one was talking about them and no guards or maids or servants gave him information on the two. He carried out his duties as necessary before setting his little sisters down for their naps.

Amaya was reading when he passed the library and Satoru was waiting for him in his room.

"Ah... hello."

"Have a seat."

Akaashi sat at his desk. "Why are you in my room? This isn't somewhere you're allowed yet. If you have intentions on making me lose my purity it won't happen either."

"I don't care if you want it to happen or not I already know you're not faithful."

Akaashi lifted a brow. "What?"

"Your maid didn't make your bed. The blankets are as if two people slept here."

"Really? That's your evidence as to how I've been unfaithful?" Akaashi laughed, leaning back in his chair. "That's sad."

Satoru got up and leaned over Akaashi, glaring. "If I find another man in your bed I'll kill you."

"Not if I kill you first. Besides if you killed me then my sister would have the throne instead of me. Not you."

Satoru reach to his belt.

"Stab me and you'll be killed."

"Gladly." Satoru reached to take out his knife but Akaashi grabbed it instead and stood, holding the knife to his throat.

"Leave."

"Or what?"

"Or this knife is cutting your jugular."

"You wouldn't dare."

Satoru leaned closer and Akaashi grabbed his arm, using all of his strength to push him to the floor and pin him down. He pressed Satoru's knife to his own skin and laughed. "I wouldn't dare? I would. Over and over again I would do this just so I can kill you and get you out of my home and my room."

Satoru struggled for a moment. A guard walked by and noticed the scene. "Sir!"

Akaashi looked up and dropped the knife. He scrambled to get up and gain his composure. "Take him away! Do not ever let him in my room again, do you hear me?!"

"We did not know-" The guard started.

"I sad do you fucking hear me?! Answer me!"

"Y-yes sir." He grabbed Satoru and rushed away.

Akaashi took a few deep breaths. "Screw it. Screw the damned manners." He walked out of his room, storming down the halls. He didn't utter a single sorry or excuse me as he pushed past guards. He hated the fact that he was no longer being kind but he needed to see his mother now.

He threw open the door to see maids taking the sheets off of the bed and stood still. "Where is my mother?!"

"Sir! You are not supposed to be here!"

"Fuck off! Where is my mother?!"

Akaashi's father looked out of the washroom that his wife used. "I taught you better. Do not use that foul language."

"Where is my mother?"

"She is currently bathing. Why do you want her?"

"How is her health?"

"She has stopped bleeding. That is all you need to know."

Akaashi pushed past him into the bathroom where his mother was shivering in a tub of cold water. Akaashi glared at his father and leaned down. "Mama, how do you feel?"

Akaashi's mother stared at him. "I have a fever. You shouldn't be here."

"I want to know how you are. The girls cried for you again today."

Akaashi's mother smiled sadly. "I am getting better. Slowly. But this fever of mine will not go down."

Akaashi touched her cheek before standing. "I love you. I will be back in a few days to see you again."

"I love you Keiji. Very much."

Akaashi left the room, silent again. His aggressions calmed and he went to his room to read in silence. As the sky darkened his window opened and Bokuto got into bed with him. "Hey hot stuff."

"You would not be proud of me if you saw what I did today."

Bokuto sat up, playing with Akaashi's hair. "Yeah?"

"I almost killed Satoru. With his own knife. I am not a killer and I never will be. But I almost killed a man because he said he didn't care about me wanting to stay pure or not."

"Oh God."

"This is my body and if I want him to touch me I'll allow it but my body is only for you and for me." Akaashi looked over. "I can't imagine it any other way."

Bokuto smiled. "I'm glad but has he touched you?"

"No but one day he will try. I know he will."

The door handle jiggled. Bokuto sighed. "Speak of the devil."

Akaashi got up, grabbing the knife he kept in his room. "I told them not to let him back here."

"Oh boy."

Akaashi opened the door to see a guard. His eyes widened. "Is something wrong?"

"I heard another voice in your room?"

"A guest that I'm having in my room."

The guard stared before realization swept over his face. "Would you like a towel or two brought here?"

"Oh no, no not that type of guest. Thank you for asking." Akaashi closed the door and locked it. He got back in bed. "They thought I was going to have sex with you."

Bokuto opened his arms and smiled. "Yeah? I wouldn't complain if you did."

Akaashi pulled the blankets up a bit, kissing Bokuto. "Yeah?"

Bokuto chuckled. "Are you trying to take my virginity in a castle?"

"This is technically my house."

Bokuto pulled him closer. "I know that."

Akaashi giggled softly, unbuttoning Bokuto's shirt. "I know a lot of things."

"Are you drunk?"

"No."

Bokuto took off his shirt for Akaashi. "That's all I need to know. Show me what you know."

Akaashi gladly accepted this offer, sitting up hurriedly. Going to bed today would also be great, it would just have a much higher heart rate than normal.