When You Make Up!!

LaughingJack

You went to the carnival by your self not knowing why but something pulled you to go there. It was dark out and there were a lot of people around so you felt a little bit uncomfortable! You found the photo booth where you and LJ had first met and the great memories with him ran through your head. You couldn't help but he stray tear stream down your cheeks. Then you saw that black and white and scary gloomy clown you had once fallen in love with, appear from behind the photo booth. You both met each others gaze. You couldn't remember that last time you wanted to see him again, it was about three months ago? It had been too long. He saw your tear so he ran up to you with a worried look on his face. The one that you saw when yu were scared of that nightmare. The one you had missed when you were hurt. "Y/N! are you alright?" He asked and the sound of his voice made another tears stream down your face as you shook your head. You unknowingly hugged him bursting out crying. "I miss you LJ. I can't do it anymore! I need you!" You cried into chest. Normally it would be the other way around but he returned the hug. "Me neither Y/N. Me neither, she meant nothing to me and she came on to me! I-I- please forgive me Y/N" he whispered holding you tighter. "You looked up to his eyes and saw that they begged for you to forgive him. You just nodded and both your lips met. "I'm so sorry I did that to you" LJ said. "I'm sorry too" you whispered and you followed him to the feeris wheel and he held you tightly in his arms as you both snuggled each other. Happy to be back in both each others arms once again. You loved him too much to keep him away. Just as long as he never did it again, you were happy. More than ever before.

Slenderman

You had no idea what you were doing! Your stomach turned and your heart raced. You had run into Slender last night and he asked you if you could meet him at the place you had first met. You had no idea why you were doing this. He broke your heart. He cheated on you. But, some part of you still loved him amd you knew that deep down too. You waited by the tree feeling uncomfortable. Yu heard static in your head and you looked around almost squinting to see who was there but you saw no one. 'If he set me up and is expecting to break my heart even more he's doing a damn good job of it!' You though to your self. "I'm not trying to set you up or break you heart again" you heard that what was once calming and soothing voice behind you and spun around to see Slender standing right there looking at you with guilt and sadness. "Why did you want me to come here?" You muttered, not looking at him and keeping your head low. "I want you to at least give me a chance to explain myself before you make your decision permanently" he said amd nodded. "First, she came on to me, not the other way around." He shakily put his hands on your arms which shocked you. It made you actually look at him wide eyed. It's not like him to tremble. "I love Y/N, more than anything! I would never do anything to hurt you and I promised that. It hurt to make you think that I broke that promise. I know that must've crushed you; it crushed me as well. I felt nothing towards her. You are the only one I will ever love. Please give me another chance!" His was shaking and his cheesy speech touched you and formed tears to break. As much as you hate to admit it, you loved cheesy saying and speeches. If only you forgave him weeks ago when he helped you. At least let him explain. You hugged him with tears pouring down your cheeks. "I give you one more chance, Slendy. Please don't make me regret it" you cried. He returned your hug with a tighter one and nodded. You felt slender kiss your cheek which made you blush like it always had. "Come on. I ordered pizza not too long ago and it should be here soon. Join me?" You muttered. He picked you up bridal style and went towards home. You were comfortable in his arms once again. You were happy again too. You felt his grasp tighten and you looked up at him. "I feel the same way" he said. Mind reading! "Jeez Slendy, ever heard of privacy?" You said sarcastically and he chuckled.

Jeffthe Killer

You had spent most of your time locked in your closet crying into your pillow. It had been weeks since you had broken up with Jeff, but you missed him more than ever before. You heard your bedroom window open and you held your breath for a second trying not to make a sound hoping to let anyone who eas in your room know that you weren't there. The door to your closet opened and you looked up to see Jeff, he looked exhausted and his wide eyes were red. His wide smile didn't look so wide as it did. Before you could say anything he embraced you tightly in a hug. "I never meant to hurt you I swear! I broke your heart and I. Am. Sorry! Please, all I ask is one more chance." He whispered, his grasp getting tighter. "Please Y/N. Please forgive me! She meant nothing to me! I don't know what I was thinking until I lost you. I love you Y/N. Please. One. More. Chance." You missed him and loved him way too much to turn him down. You needed the one person that would always be there for you, the person that you could talk to about anything and everything. You thought about all the good things the both of you did together. Yu wanted more than anything to have that happiness again. He was the only one that made you smile, and the only that made you happy. "I need you Jeff. I can't do any of this anymore" to only did he suffer but you did as well. You needed your loving, scary, creepy, caring and understanding boyfriend again. "I don't want to be alone anymore Jeff." You muttered. He picked you up bridal style and carried you over to your bed and lied down with you tightly in his arms. "I promise you, I will never hurt you again" Jeff whispered gently. You were so exhausted that after five minutes of crying you fell asleep. He missed watching you sleep in his arms.