Yandere Steven x Reader

It had been a rough night; you'd tried to escape again, and Jake and Marc weren't having any of it.
You had finally gotten to sleep covered in bruises, the usual one around your neck from Jake grabbing you roughly.
You woke up hearing the door open and covered yourself with the blanket you had.

"Love? I've got some breakfast, you can have it in bed." Steven's voice came through as you closed your eyes.
You heard him place the tray down beside you as you peeked out from under your blanket.

"I've got breakfast." He whispered as you looked up at him.

"You don't need to be afraid, sweetheart." Steven whispered, running a hand through your hair as you slowly sat up.

"I'm sorry." You whispered as he looked at you sadly.

"It's okay, love. I know you were just afraid last night, so you tried to escape. Marc and Jake aren't very understanding. But they love you so much, sweetheart." Steven said as you nodded, he held your face and smiled.

"Will you eat some breakfast, love?" He asked as you nodded a little.

"Good girl, I love you so much." Steven whispered, kissing your forehead as he placed the tray on your lap.
You smiled seeing a croissant and a bowl of fruit.

"Can you eat it all for me babygirl?" Steven asked as you nodded and began eating.
Steven stayed beside you running his hand through your hair until you were finished.

"Marc and Jake need the body to go out and do some things, today sweetheart. They want me to sedate you while we're away." He said as your eyes widened.

"I-I don't want to. I won't run away I promise." You whispered as he looked at you with sadness.

"It's okay love, you'll be safe. You'll just have a nice long sleep that's all." Steven said kissing your forehead.
He brought out two pills and a bottle of water.

"I hate this just as much as you, but knowing you'll be safe makes me feel better." Steven said holding the pills up to you.
After last night you decided to just follow his orders, you were too tired to fight.
You opened your mouth and let him place the pills inside before you drank some water to wash it down.

"Good girl." Steven whispered as he took the tray away.

"Lay back down sweetie." He instructed as you nodded and got comfortable under the blankets once more.

"Will you stay until I fall asleep?" You whispered as he smiled and nodded.

"Of course love."

--

Marc returned later that afternoon, he opened your door to see you fast asleep.
He smiled and sat beside your bed running his hand through your hair as you groaned.

"We're home sweetheart." He whispered as you opened your eyes.

"Take it easy baby, the sedation is still wearing off." He whispered as you looked up at him.
He helped you to sit up, but you didn't look at him.

"Are you hungry?" He asked as you kept your head turned away from him.
He gently reached for your chin to turn you around.

"Sweetheart?" He asked seeing tears in your eyes.

"Are you mad at me?" He asked as you nodded a little making him sigh.

"Baby we've talked about this. When you try to escape you're going to get punished. I thought you would've understood that by now." He whispered running his thumb over your cheek.

"It's not fair." You muttered as he looked at you sternly.

"Us giving you a home, anything you want and all our affection isn't fair?" He said as you turned away from him again.

"Look at me." He demanded as you shook your head.
He grabbed your chin roughly making you look at him.

"Mi amor, he gave you an order." Jake growled as you looked at him in fear.

"I want Steven." You whispered pushing him away as he looked at you in anger.
He gripped your throat as you stopped moving and looked up at him with tears in your eyes.

"Fucking behave and you might get what you want." He growled as you closed your eyes.

"I'm sorry, I'll behave." You whispered feeling his grip soften on you.

"May I talk to Steven?" You whispered as he smiled and let go of your completely.

"Now that's more like it mi amor." He whispered before his eyes closed.
You waited until they opened again and lunged forward wrapping your arms around Steven.

"Love? Oh, it's okay, I'm here now." He whispered wrapping his arms around you.

"I'm sorry." You whispered as he ran his hand through your hair.

"Shh love, it's okay I've got you baby." Steven whispered as you clung onto him.

"I love you." You whispered making Steven smile.

"I love you too baby."