Chapter 65

In the end, Lisa took Jungkook to the second annual meeting of Uncle Company. Unlike the small companies of Lisa and Jungkook, the company employees only dine together to make games and draw chats. The second uncle's company invited many company partners. The annual meeting is also an important opportunity to demonstrate the company's strength and maintain customers.

Although Jungkook does not have any position in Jeon's family, his  family majors and the identity of Jeon's largest shareholder cannot be ignored by anyone.

Lisa in a knee-length dress, holding Jungkook's arm, smiled politely in front of the greeting people who came over one after another, and his laughing mouth was a little stiff.

Young Master Jeon is much cooler. Come over to say hello. I nodded lightly and I am already very polite to you.

Wu Zhizhi looked at Lisa, who was surrounded by the people in the center, and it was clearly the annual meeting of his company. Why did that woman take away all her aura.

"Sister, what are you doing here? We used to say hello to the second sister." Wu Kai saw that Lisa had fewer people there, so she wanted to call on her sister to greet him.

"Where to go, to go to you." Wu Zhizhi was angry.

"Sister, what's the matter with you?" Wu Kai asked with a frown.

"Look at her pride, it's not that I picked it up," Wu Zhizhi said.

"Since you don't want it, why are you so angry?"

"I just can't get used to it, isn't it just a glorious person? Who doesn't know that her husband is ill, wasn't it a while ago and almost strangled the Renji consortium's money?" Wu Zhizhi said more and more, "It's wrong Young Master Jeon did not pinch her at home. "

"Wu Zhizhi!" Wu Kaiqi directly called her sister's name.

"What are you doing, so scared to death so loudly."

"I know you are jealous. You are jealous that your 2nd sister has robbed you of your limelight. You may never see her live better than you. But her life can't be so vicious. 2nd sister is also your cousin and our family." Wu Kai said angrily. You forgot how the second sister had married Qin's family? You forgot, if it wasn't for her promise to marry, you now estimate that the poor can't even afford a pair of shoes on your feet. "

"What are you fierce, if she suddenly broke in, what could be her, I think she deliberately inquired, came to seduce Jungkook." Wu Zhizhi shouted unwillingly.

"You ..." Wu Kai looked around, and found that someone had come over here, and pulled Wu Zhizhi into the corner and said, "Sister, you are too much."

"I'm too much. I'm telling the truth."

"The truth is that Jungkook didn't even look at you at first. You heard that Jungkook had a mental problem, crying at home, arguing and reluctant to marry."

"You ..." Wu Zhizhi couldn't say anything because of Wu Kaiqi.

"Sister, even if you don't like your second sister anymore, but at least you have to remember that our company is now attached to the Jeon family." Wu Kai said in the direction of the banquet hall, "Look, even parents When I see Jungkook, I have to accompany my smile, and I advise you to be polite when you see your second sister. "

"Why are you fierce, I'm not going to talk about it privately?" Wu Zhizhi didn't know the stakes in it, just because she knew she was more jealous.

At first, Lisa was allowed to marry, thinking that in the past, she would definitely have a bad life, but now? Not only did she cure Xiaoyuan's disease, she also became a wealthy young grandma, earning how much her own home was cheap. As a result, her own home had to stifle her in reverse, thinking that Wu Zhizhi was going to explode.