(2/3) Chapter 2 - Wee-ah's lover

"Open your mouth krab"

"..."

"(English language) Open your mouth -_-"

Look at them.

They don't understand when he speaks the central dialect but when he speaks English, they understand him. Kuafah shakes his head from side to side as he looks at the Boblai students that came in to do their afternoon health screening. He learned that they often have Tonsillitis, which is why he had to check each of them to see if they had any signs and symptoms.

Kuafah wrote this and that down on their patient record as there isn't any nurse to help which is why he had to do everything on his own. The first Boblai student went by very smoothly as they're very healthy, the height and weight are at the normal range. During the morning, Boton students most of their height and weight does not reach the normal range, some of them even have tooth decay. They might have to ask a dentist to come up here to check on their teeth during the weekend.

The weirdest thing that happened this morning is that all the Boton students think that he's Teacher Pin's boyfriend. From the first to the last student, the moment they walk in and wai, they will address him as Teacher Pin's boyfriend. It makes him wonder where they get this information from.

"Number 2 please make your way in" The doctor called the number of the next patient and took a better look at the patient's record.

Wee-ah Tiyang

"Yo sawadee krab"

"..."

A'Fatty Wee-ah

"What have you been secretly doing at the school computer?" Kuafah asked Wee-ah who's the Boblai's leader which he has already gotten along with him. The fat child sit down on the chair, his round belly could be seen inside the yellow duck T-shirt, chubby cheeks with snot that almost went into his mouth which makes the doctor quickly grab the tissue and hand it over to him before it goes into his mouth.

"Thank you boss"

He likes Wee-ah

Because Wee-ah is able to speak the central dialect fluently. Wee-ah told Kuafah that he likes to secretly use the school computer to watch YouTube and is also interested in rap such as hip pop. He also likes to remember all the cringe pick up lines to pick up on girls.

But that's not his most favorite thing to do.

Uhh...That's what he told Kuafah

"Let's take your height and weight"

"No I don't want to"

"You're shy?"

"Yep"

"I won't tell anyone" Kuafah dragged him to the weighing machine, measure his height. Record down the result and plan to recommend his parents to control his weight before he changes from walking to rolling instead.

"You should control your food intake. There's even snacks selling here on top of this mountain?"

"Nope. But they give"

"Who give?"

"My love" Wee-ah sniffed his snot in and replied at the same time. Kuafah decided to roll the tissue in a circle and stuff it inside his nose. He might need to prescribe medication for fever but he needs to measure his temperature first.

"Your lover?"

"Which is the cutest person in the village"

"..."

"Cutest person in the village?"

"Teacher Pin?"

"(English language) Yes friend, YESS" Kuafah softly smacks Wee-ah's head.

BEEP BEEP

The doctor looked at the number shown in the thermometer which shows Wee-ah's body temperature. The temperature is not really high, the only worry is his runny nose. He will be prescribing saline to wash his mucus. But before that... he need to ask about Wee-ah's lover.

"Why is Teacher Pin Wee-ah's love?"

"Because the most handsome person in this village have to pair up with the cutest person in this village"

"And Teacher Pin agrees to be your lover?"

"Yes, Teacher Pin says he wants to tie his hand to me"

"Hmm?"

"Marriageee" He shouted cheerfully and shake his butt on top of the chair. Kuafah point at him and ask him to sit down before the chair breaks.

Teacher Pin hot till the point he almost set the village on fire.

"There's a lot of people who likes Teacher Pin?"

"Ommo That's a weird question. Even Aou likes Teacher Pin"

"Hia Aou, The village chief's son?"

"Yes sir, but you haven't met him. He went to do business outside the city. He'll be coming back tomorrow" Kuafah starts to think while putting the medication he prescribed for Wee-ah in the bag. He grabs the saline bottle and wants to explain the method of using it. While explaining, he knew that the kid might not be understanding a single thing he said, so he planned to explain it again to his parents.

"I have to hold my breath right doctor?"

"You don't have to, just let the saline water flow out...If there's internet I'll open the video for you to see, but sadly there isn't"

"Why don't you demonstrate for me?"

"Cold"

"Haizzz Doctorrr" The 13 years old student that have not graduated from kindergarten and don't have a plan to study high school in the city. Kuafah patted the child's head gently and squeezed his chubby cheeks before asking.

"Who's the most handsome person, Hia Aou or Doctor fah?"

"You of course"

"Good!" They both shake hands as a sign of friendship. Kuafah hands the bag with medicine to him after explaining to him how the medication works and also wrote the instructions on a paper for his parents to read.

"Number 3"

"(Thai northern dialect) Sawadee ka P'Doctor" A female student that he have never seen before walks in shyly. She has a long braid at 2 sides and beautiful flowers decorated among the braids.

"Who tied the braid for you ka?" The doctor asked the girl with his gentle voice. The girl's face heat up before replying with her soft voice.

"Teacher Pin ka"

Teacher Pin again, the whole village must adore him a lot.

"Let's measure your height and weight krab, follow me"

"Ka" Kuafah holds the little girl's hand that looks like the weight is at the normal range. He squatted down to the little girl's height and gave her a smile as he didn't want any children to be afraid of health screening. There's also people who came in for the first time, if they're scared this time, they wouldn't want to come back the second time.

"Do you know who Hia Aou is?"

"(Thai northern dialect) Yes" She nodded in reply.

"Between me and him, who's most handsome?"

The little girl widened her eyes as she was interested in the question. The more she looks at the doctor the more she thinks that he's handsome. Better looking than the ones in the television.

"P'Doctor Fa"

Kuafah smiled when he heard the answer. He doesn't understand why he asked this type of question. Maybe because Wee-ah said that everyone likes Teacher Pin and the most handsome person has to be together with the cutest person.

He just wants to know if he is the most handsome person.

That's all

___

Continue 🌱