57. Finally Home (Sai)

[xxx - mature content warning]

   "Aaah... Oh, my God!" I yelp at the searing wave of sensations that floods my body, drowning me into nearly unbearable pleasure. I squeeze Dey's waist between my thighs and dig my heels in the small of his back, quickening my movements. 

   "No, no, no," he gasps, gripping my knees and leans on the wooden wall behind him. It is made of raw, rough planks, unpeeled of the bark. The ironwood is difficult to process and the sky divers are practically a weapon, so no one ever thought of making the interior luxurious. My spouse's back will surely be bruised and riddled with splinters. He, however, does not seem bothered at all and is fully focused on staring into my eyes. A seductive smirk is lingering on his swollen lips. They are red and sore. Kissing him always drives me wild. I just can't help but suck and bite until I am completely out of breath. He doesn't mind it, although, I am surely too harsh sometimes. Dey runs his tongue over the bottom one and commands, "Slow down, Moon Ray. Don't hurry. Slower! Spread your legs."

   I mewl in protest, desperately trying to hold my release, but still oblige. If my spouse asks me to do something, it means I will, without questioning it, no matter how much I want exactly the opposite. I would do anything for him, but this is so hard. I feel every part of my body pulsate in sweet agony. This is true torture. I lean with my palms on the wall behind him and arch my body back, letting him push my legs apart.

   "Wait!... Oh, Goood!... Uggh... Dey," I cry out, digging my teeth in his shoulder to muffle the loud, lewd whimpers. Tears spring in my eyes. The position allows him to slide so impossibly deep in me that all my insides twist and burn. That spot he's been hitting mercilessly for long, tantalizing minutes, is throbbing and sending sparks up my spine and in my groin, hotter than sun rays in simmer. I bury my face in his damp hair and barely rasp, "Please, let me come... I need... to come... Dey."

   "Slower," he hisses through gritted teeth and grips my butt to make me calm down and follow his orders. My overstimulated body instantly shakes with uncontrollable shivers. I am gasping like a fish out of water, sobbing and squirming in his hands. I wrap my arms around his shoulders and somehow manage to even my breathing a little, allowing him to guide my movements into lazy, steady sways. The jolts of pleasure are flushing one after another, erasing every sensible thought from my head. My mind is floating. My eyes roll back. I can't think. I only feel his hardness, testing my limits; his wet skin, slapping on mine; his soothing voice, whispering in my ear. I am lost, found, doomed and saved, all at once.

   I cry and laugh when my world suddenly shrinks, reduced to two mesmerizing, warm, brown eyes. I see the love. It is like deep waters, engulfing me, pulling me to the bottom and then lifting me up, back to the surface. And then everything erupts both inside of me and all around, leaving me shaking, breathless and startled at his power over me. I can't scream anymore, just gazing into Dey's eyes. I know he is here with me, right into the eye of the storm. This can't be just pleasure. It must be how heaven feels like, because it's not only our bodies joining together. Everything that I am, everything we went through to find each other and all I have ever been finally makes sense. My love has made me whole at last. I fear nothing. I am at peace with myself, belonging, the master of my life.

   We fall to the side and smile, still trembling, pressed into each other in a tender embrace, sweaty and sticky, but more contented than ever.

   "Clear the de-e-ecks!" We hear the familiar shout. "We're starting the desce-e-ent!"

   "Oh, my God!" I squeal, trying to sit up. "We arrived. I can't believe it's happening. We're in the God's Garden."

   "Careful, Moon Ray," Dey laughs, holding me down. "You need to be more gentle with that poor, sweet ass of yours for a while. I'm afraid I may have worn it out a bit."

   He flips me on my back. I giggle shamefully. My prince starts kissing my shoulder, mumbling, "Welcome to Eleysan, dear husband to be!"

   "I am already your husband," I keep cackling. "The wedding is just a formality. There's no way out, Your Highness."

   A sudden sob, coming from under Dey's messy hair, spread on my chest, makes me freeze. I brush the silky locks away and cup his face in my palms. His eyes are full of tears. I've never seen him cry before. I didn't think he can actually do it. He is a warrior. They are trained not to give in to heir emotions. I stroke his cheeks and softly ask, "Hey, what's the matter? Why are you sad, my love?"

   "I am not sad," he shakes his head. "I am happy. I hoped for ten years, every single day, but never really expected it to happen again in my lifetime, to see the Green Mountain, the coast with the sandy beaches, my room in the northern tower. Sai, I am finally home."

_______________________________

Photo 513803564 © PHA-RAON | istockphoto.com

A/N

Hello at the end of chapter 57!

Thank you for reading and supporting! ❤❤❤

We are about to visit King Dorth's Capital and another royal palace.

Do you think the people of Eleysan will welcome The Chosen as their prince and future king's husband? 🤔

Which of his home land's wonders will Dey hurry to show Sai first? 😉

Share your thoughts, ask questions and criticize, if you think it's necessary.

And don't forget to vote, if you liked the story.

!!! Important !!!

This story will continue to be updated in two months - January 2023.

Love: Anny