chapter 39- omega male rogue

Precious p.omv.

I'm sat in the kitchen at the pack house, eating peanut butter and pickles while the twins are in a meeting with there father.

There father seemed like he had some good news. Hopefully its about this war.

Myself and cassie was speaking exitedly about my babies when she froze.

"Cassie are you alright?" I asked worriedly.

"He is a rogue" she said confused.

I looked to where she was looking and tensed. Last time I had bad situation with a rogue I dont want another.

I noticed how he was walking with the warriors towards the pack office. He seemed different though. He seemed scared and lost.

He made eye contact with me and his eyes widened and bowed. I looked at him even more confused.

"What just happened.?" I asked.

"He is an omega. Wow I have never seen one of them being a male before. He bowed to you as he sensed you was higher up them him" cassie said softly.

"But I am human" I said confused.

"Yes, but we can sense you have a higher rank then the rest. He will sense it the most because he is an omega. I wonder why he is here though. He is rogue but clearly hasn't been for long or his eyes would be red. He seems different then the other rogues though. In a good way" cassie rambled on.

I nodded in agreement.

We carried on talking about the omega a little longer before we started talking about my babies again. Just then the omega came back out with the pack doctor. For whatever reason though I was concerned.

I had this urge to protect him. Before I knew it my feet where walking up to him before I stopped infront of him.

"Is everything okay?" I also softly.

He jumped and looked at me. His eyes widened and he bowed at me.

"Oh hell precious. This is my mate troy" the doctor said proudly but also a little nervous at my reaction against a rogue.

I smiled soflty at him.

"Hello. My name is precious obviously." I giggled.

He looked at me and seemed shocked that I spoke to him.

"H-hello. It's nice to meet you" he whispered nervously.

I noticed how the pack warriors tensed ready to attack him to help me if needed.

"Are you hungry?" I asked softly.

He looked at me and then looked down away from my eyes. I looked at his mate who seemed sad that he is so scared.

Just as he was about to reply I heard 2 loud growls. I didn't even have to look up to know who growled. Troy jumped and trembled in fear making my eyes soften.

I could hear the twins charging towards me. I looked at them and smiled softly walking towards them and gave them a hug to calm them down. I know they were just worried with me being stood near a rogue but even they would be able to sense he is no threat.

"Calm down, we were just having a conversation. " I said softly.

"He is a-" I cut xavier off.

"A rogue I know. So was isabella. Not all rogues are bad. It is obvious he is not my loves. I feel the need to protect him. " I said softly.

There eyes softened.

"You stay close to us though baby. Am I understood " xander said sternly.

I nodded my head and smiled.

We walked back up to troy and I smiled softly at him.

"So are you hungry?" I asked.

He still wouldn't look in my eyes so I looked at his mate the doctor. She smiled soflty at me in thanks.

"Let's get you something to eat." The doc replied.

He looked at her and nodded hesistantly.

"You don't have to stay with us if you don't want to. How about you go to the doctors room so you can get to know eachother better?" I said knowing they would want to know eachother more.

He looked at me and looked lost. Like he didn't know if it was a trick question or not. I looked at doctor who looked at me with hope.

I looked to the twins with pleading eyes. I don't want him to feel scared. He must feel overwhelmed.
The twins eyes softened and they sighed.

"The warriors stay with you no matter what. 2 inside the room and 2 outside." Xander said sternly.

Doc smiled widely.

"Thank you." She said to myself and the twins.

They headed of with the food to docs room in the pack house. I looked at troy who actually looked in my eyes not for long but he still did it. He smiled at me softly before bowing his head and followed his mate.

"Baby you cant just-" I cute xavier off before he could lecture me.

"He was scared baby. He was shaking badly. Besides wouldn't you want to be kind of alone with me if we were in that circumstance and you wanted to get to know me" I asked.

"Well yes but-"

"But nothing. He is no threat that much is obvious." I said kissing there lips before carrying on eating.

I looked up when I felt a lot of pair of eyes on me.

"What?" I qksed confused as to why everyone was staring.

"Nothing you will be an amazing luna. You already are" cassie squealed excitedly.

I smiled at her.

"I learn from the best" I said with a giggle.

That being said we talked about anything and everything until kane finally said when we get home we all need to talk.