who

Mark's POV:

We heard rumbling outside. We all looked at the door that was being tried opened. I grab a gun from a cabinet nearby.

Cesar was trying to keep Adam and Jonah safe while I went closer to the door. I opened it and pointed the gun to the things head.

"Dave?" I say confused. "Hey Mark" he says nervously since I'm still holding the gun to his head. "Who is it?" Cesar comes closer to us.

"My uncle, Uncle Lee, Dave Lee" I tell him removing the gun from his head and welcoming him in.

"Oh, welcome? How did you wind us?" Cesar asked suspiciously. "I've been trying to find Mark for a month now, this was one of the places he must have been since this is his, or we our old summer house" Dave explained.

"Oh so this is why Mark wanted to come here" Cesar relived. "Full of memories" I say cheerfully.

We took Uncle Lee to the table and offered him some coffee. "Aren't you like famous or something? I've seen you on the TV!" Jonah said.

Uncle Lee nodded. He was an awesome uncle, he wore those cool classes always and took me and Cesar to eat ice cream when we were little. He does not look any older then he did before, maybe cause were in our 20s (the outbreak was 4 years ago in here) and he was is in his 30s now.

Jonah admired Uncle Lee since he was quite a fan of him. He wouldn't stop talking about how big of a fan he was until Adam put his hand on Jonah's mouth to make him shut up.

"Thank you" Uncle Lee was relived over Adam's action of shutting Jonah up. We decided to tell Uncle Lee about our plans and how to kill all the alternates making the world peaceful.

He wanted to join our plans, but first he had to learn how to use a gun.