Epilogue

My hands sloshed in the water as the little boy in front of me giggled. He ran his toy car along the edge of the tub and made noises. I leaned over the edge to place a kiss to his forehead.

"I'm gonna go check on your brother. Okay, Eli?" He quickly responded by nodding his head and then went back to playing with his cars.

I chuckled as I walk away. I headed down the stairs into the living room. My living room. All mine.

When I didn't see anyone in the living room, I knew for sure where everyone was. I exited the room and wandered to the kitchen.

Inside the kitchen at the table was my seven year old son and his father. I don't think they noticed me standing in the entrance, so I just watched the both of them.

"I'm telling you, she ate a watermelon seed." Greyson tried to explain to Jale.

"Dad. Grey is a girl. Not a watermelon." Jale fired back obviously not believing his father. I chuckled to myself and sat a hand on my protruding stomach with Greyson and I's third child in it. I must have caught Greyson's attention because his eyes immediately found mine. He gave a small smile before returning his gaze back to Jale.

"I think it's time for bed."

"What? Elijah's still in the tub! That's not fair!" Jale shouted. Greyson narrowed his eyes at Jale angrily because of his tone.

"Jale-" Greyson began, but I stopped him. Greyson always was very big on respect with his children. It didn't happen often that they disrespected us, but lately Jale thinks he's the big man.

"Jale, time for bed." I said causing him to look at me with big grey eyes.

"Okay, mom." he said his face full of guilt as he got up out of the chair. I held my hand out for him to take and he did. "Honey, go get Eli. He's in our bathroom." Greyson simply nodded before placing a kiss to my cheek as he ran by Jale and I.

The both of us went to Jale's room, so I could tuck him in for bed. As much as he gave his father a hard time, he was a huge softy for me. Just like his dad.

They both had a lot of similarities. Quite honestly, Jale looked nothing like me. He had Greyson's dark hair, grey eyes, and olive skin. He acted like his father, too. Jale never took many things as a joke.

As I tucked Jale into bed, he placed his hand on my stomach.

"Mom, Grey isn't going to be a watermelon, is she?" He asked his features showing concern. I just shook my head at him.

"Nah. Your father's just an idiot." I said laughing, but he didn't. He just watched me with those deep grey eyes. "Alright, I know. Mom's not funny. Gotcha." I said standing up. I leaned over and placed a kiss to his cheek. "I love you, Jale."

"Love you, too." I smiled and began walking out of the room. "Tell dad I said I love him."

"Will do." And with that I closed the door. Just as I exited Jale's room, Greyson exited Eli's from across the hall.

"Well, if it isn't my two favorite girls." Greyson said as he kissed me on the lips. It felt nice. Over the past eleven or so years, it's become quite the addiction.

Then, he bent down and lifted my shirt. He sat his calloused hand on my bulging stomach and then kissed the skin just above my belly button.

"Aye, baby Grey." He whispered to my stomach.

Yes, we named our daughter after Greyson. She was due any day now.

We headed up to our room together with my hand in his. Nothing really felt better than this. I had to wiggle my way into bed and Greyson tossed the cover over me. He placed another sweet kiss to my lips before climbing into bed.