Chp 35 (Her insecurities)

Thank you so much for all the votes and comments.

.....

She was preparing lunch for everyone thinking about his changed behaviour.

Suddenly she hear noises from living area. She turned off the gas and went their, what she saw next it's enough to changed her mood.

She smiled looking towards her family. Both sidharth parents are dancing in slow music while Kushal is cheering them like a kid.

He saw shehnaaz and pulled her towards himself and both kushal and shehnaaz started dancing in slow music.

"Kushal sab dance kyun kar rahe hai, kya hua" asked shehnaaz.

"Batata hu, aap dance toh Karo" mummer kushal.

She nods and after sometimes music stopped.

"Abb bata kya baat hai" asked shehnaaz to him.

"Aapko nhi pata" asked kushal.

She nods her head in no.

"Aree beta, last week se hum ek important presentation bana rahe the, yeh ek bahut important deal thi aur aaj yeh project hamari company ko mil gaya, jiski wajah se hame crs. Ka fayda hoga In future!" mummer sidharth dad to her.

She smiled after hearing this.

"Congrats dad" she mummer and hugs him tightly.

Sidharth dad smiled and nods his head.

"Par yeh project toh hame sirf sidharth ki wajah se mila hai quki pura presentation usne hi banaya tha aur usne bahut mehnat ki hai iss deal ke liye" mummer sidharth dad proudly.

She smiled hearing this and now she understands that he was tensed because of this project.

She nodded and mummer "Toh main kuch meetha banati hu khaane ke liye"

They all nodded and she went to kitchen started preparing his favourite gajar ka halwa.

Her phone ranged and she saw the caller id, it was sidharth. She smiled but not answered his any calls.

She is done with her cooking when someone hugged her from behind. She recognised that touch very well and smiled.

"I missed you so much" mummer sidharth inhaling her sweet aroma.

She hummed closing her eyes feeling his touch.

"Bhabhi jaldi lekar aao, mujhe bhukh lagi hai" shouted kushal.

She immediately pushed him little and went to living area with bowl of halwa.

"Bhukhad, shaanti se meri biwi ke saath romance bhi nhi karne deta" mummer sidharth in irritation.

"Hmm bhabhi, i love you for this" mummer kushal munchkin his halwa.

"Hmm it's damn tasty.." mummer sidharth munchkin his favourite halwa.

She smiled and within a minute kushal finished all of it.

"Bhabhi aur Lao" mummer Kushal handling her his bowl.

"Jaake khud le le, mujhe kuch important baat karni hai tumse" saying he dragged her in room.

She rolled her eyes and followed him till their room.

Once they Reached the room, sidharth pulled her and going to taste her lips when she stopped him by holding his hand.

"Kya hua baby hmm, periods..?? " Asked sidharth looking to her.

"No..!" She replied.

"Then..?" Asked sidharth.

She pushed him little and correct her saree.

"Aap last teen Deen se ghar late aa rahe hai aur aapne mujhse thik se baat nhi ki inn deeno mein, and are you really asking then..?? Huhh" shouted shehnaaz looking towards him furiously.

He gulped his salvia looking to her. "Dad ne bataya na, ek bahut important project tha" he mummer slowly.

"Toh...?? Uss project ke liye aapne apna haal yeh banaya hai" asked shehnaaz looking towards him.

"It was important for me and my company na baby" mummer sidharth softly.

"And.... What about me..? I am not important huhh.." asked shehnaaz.

"You are more precious than anything...!" Said sidharth softly.

"Woh dikha mujhe, Ek deal ki wajah se aap itne pareshan the hmm" asked shehnaaz

"Ha baba.. it was not just for me but for my company and last ten years se hamari company whole Asia mein number one hai and yeh deal utni hi jaruri thi if we want to continue our position as no.1 and moreover it's not just profitable for me but for my every single employees who is working on that company, you know abb unki salary bhi double ho jayegi, they all are happy. It's all because of this deal." Mummer sidharth looking towards her.

Somehow she understands his sides very well after all she knows he is number one business men in this whole asia.

"Toh ek baar mere saath share toh kar lete, pata nhi main kya kya soch rahi thi..." Mummer shehnaaz.

"I know but tum already tensed thi mummy ko health ko lekar, isliye nhi bataya, Sorry..." mummer sidharth softly.

She nodded and hugged him tightly.

"Aapko pata hai na aap mere liye kitne important ho.. i love you sidharth more than you think.. and aapke past ko itni mushkil se maine bhulya hai aur yeh aapka changed behaviour mujhe wahi le jaa raha tha...aur main aapke bina abb ek Deen nhi reh sakti.." mummer shehnaaz slowly as she is verge of crying.

He feel very guilty after hearing her as he didn't know that she will think like that.

He cupped her face and mummer "shhh don't think like that baby.. " .

She hugged him tightly feeling her sukoon where sidharth is tensed after hearing her insecurities and he feel somewhere she is right as they didn't spend so much time together after their marriage. First her work then his past then her mom health and now his deal and it will be continue in future, they really needs to spend time with each other and He has to give her an assurance that he is her and no matter what the situation is he will love her till his last breath.

He hugged her more tightly feeling his sukoon.

"Aap dono ka romance khatam ho gaya ho toh neeche aa jaiye, mummy papa aapko bula rahe hai" shouted kushal from outside.

"Aate hai" mummer shehnaaz and they both left from their.

They all are eating their lunch when sidharth dad spoke "Sidharth tu aur shehnaaz kahi ghum ke kyun nhi aa jaate"

He smiled hearing this, as this is the best idea to comfort her as they will be alone and he can give an assurance which she needs.

"Infact, tumlog xyz place hi chale jao, waha hamara farm house bhi hai" Mummer sidharth dad.

"Yes dad, ham aaj raat hi chale jayenge " mummer sidharth looking towards her.

They are in their room when shehnaaz spoke "ham kaise jayenge sidharth"

"Baby hamari khud ki private jet hai, ham usme hi jayenge" mummer sidharth.

What... Aapne mujhe kabhi bataya kyun nhi" asked shehnaaz suprisingly.

"Kabhi mauka hi nhi mila" said sidharth while hugging her.

"Hato sidharth mujhe bahut saari packing bhi karni hai.. aaj raat nikalana h na" said shehnaaz.

"No need baby, waise bhi ham waha apne honeymoon par jaa rahe, kapdo ki jaroorat nhi padegi" mummer sidharth shamelessly.

........

Do let me know, how it was...???

Honeymoon will be super hot🔥.

Votes and drop your comments.