Pump x Sick Skid

"Shhh shhh~ Rest it'll help. I promise." "I know but it hurts!" "I know. Shhh~ shhh~ I'll get you something to help your thoat." "Thank you." Pump was helping Skid get over the flu. Skid's thoat was sour and he was burning up, so Pump had came over to take care of him while Lila want to work.

Pump was making soup for Skid while he was in bed 'dying'. Pump was almost done with the soup when he thought for something, "Oh I almost forgot." Pump pulled something out of his pockets, "He will love this." Pump then goes back to Skid's room.

"Skid.~ I got your soup.~" "Yay." Skid's voice was quiet and raspy but he still was happy Pump was back. Pump gave him his soup and sat down next to him. Skid eats his soup and smiles, "My thoat feels better. Thanks." "No problem." Skid puts the bowl down and snuggles with Pump, "Oh Skid I got you something." "Oh? What's is it?" Pump goes in to his pocket and pulls out a small stuffed bear. Skid gasps, "Pump.~ For me?~" "Yes. I thought you would like it.~" Skid smiles, "Their so cute. Their eyes are so big and butiful." "Hehe.~ I'm happy your happy.~" Skid smiles and snuggles in to Pump's chest, "I love it and you.~" Pump smiles, "I love you too." They then fall asleep, happily. Well Skid a little problem with that, being sick in all but they eventually do it, and they are happy.

-Hope you guys enjoyed this! Have a good night or day! What time it is for you.

-Word count: 269