Ch 563: Sudden Guest

Lin Ye was sitting on the sofa alone in the living. He changed from his doctor's outfit and adopted more comfortable clothing on his body, a simple black tee and black shorts to match.

With only his thought to accompany him, Lin Ye thought about the state of the royal family here.

If he had to simplify the situation here, he would say about the Yan's royal family was a ticking time bomb. They were about a few days before it would go off.

An uncaring father of an emperor.

A sick first prince that wanted to change the country for the better but was up against most of the nobility in said country.

A second prince that was childish and obsessed with becoming the next heir to the throne.

A third prince mysteriously died. Lin Ye was also mistaken to be the said prince.

And finally... A lonely princess that was being used for her family's benefits.

What was this? A Chinese drama or something?

Lin Ye slouched to the front and sighed tiredly. Why did he care so much about this royal family? He barely knew them. However, every time he thought about his first meeting with Ying Li, his heart ached. Like someone inside of him was asking, begging for him to do something for that girl.

"Gege!"

"Gege!"

Nian's voice snapped him out of his thought. He lifted his head to see Nian wearing a red tee with red shorts, waving her little hand at him.

"The tub is full!" Nian shouted excitedly, "Hurry, Gege! Let's do your test!"

Staring at Nian, Lin Ye's face slowly softened. He pushed himself up from the sofa and grabbed towels for each of them. He swung both of them onto his shoulder and hummed at her.

"I'm going. I'm going," He chuckled as he walked to her, "Thanks for filling up the tub."

"Mhm!" She nodded happily.

Lin Ye rubbed her head and guided both of them into the bathroom. Lin Ye closed the door behind them and glanced at the bathtub in front of them. As Nian said, it was filled with water.

He dripped his finger into the water and nodded at how cold it was. He pulled up his hand and looked at it. Lin Ye deep breaths and concentrated on getting the effect that he wanted.

Slowly, black frost formed on his palm. Seeing this, he nodded.

One step down. One more to go.

"Okay, Nian," He looked down at her, "Can you heat the water in the tub for me?"

Nian tilted her head but she nodded nonetheless to his request.

{Rhodes Island's Psychologist}

Outside Lin Ye's room, a figure could be seen standing in front of his door.

Leizi started at the door for while, and then she dragged out something from her robe. A staff. Siad staff was unique in its design. The length of it was almost as long as her height. Wires could be seen branching out from it and into her robe. However, the most sticking detail on it was there was an Originium crystal attached to it at the top. From time to time, sparks would fly from said crystal.

Leizi inspected her staff; pulling on the wires and checking on the crystal if it was stable. After she was sure everything was fine, she rummaged through her pocket and pulled out a key. It was the key to this room.