The Six of Hearts

Chapter - 65

Swadheenta

I gasped seeing her in front of me after so many days. I walk ahead and stand in front of her. I blinked my eyes making sure she is Meenavati, Maharani Meenavati of Madhavgarh because she isn't looking like that.

There is a huge difference between the woman who is standing in front of me and who was the Maharani. I get flashes of Maharani in front of me.

Her heavy embroidery lehenga, from top to bottom claded ornaments and her face, her face has the ego and pride of being Maharani but the woman who is standing in front of me is far from her. Her old simple saree not a single piece of jewellery on her and most surprising is that her eyebrow is not arched in attitude, her lips are not curled in a smirk, her eyes didn't hold that evil glint fact she is looking like everyone will pity her.

But who is she fooling? Me?

Rag, rag se vakif hu me iske. Ishe log kabhi nahi sudhar sakte.

" Rajkumari" she steps forward with a softness in her voice.

" What are you doing here?" I crossed my arms across my chest and raise my eyebrow, she look down and sigh closing her eyes.

" I come here to.....I come here to" her voice broke and she looked down, I roll my eyes.

C'mon Maharani show some better acting skills.

" Swadheenta who is she?" I heard my Ma, I looked at my shoulder and smirked.

" Ohhh she..." I look at her " she is the Queen..... No, she was the Queen of Madhavgarh" I taunted with a smirk, Maharani looked up at me with tears collected in her eyes.

" Rajkumari I know you're angry with me but.."

" But what!" I shouted.

I don't want to remember those days it was the most painful time of my life I lost everything because of her.

" I apologise," she said lowly joining her hands.

" No Maharani you're elder than me, I know you did wrong but it's ok don't join your hands in front of me please" she look up at me surprised.

" Rajkumari..."

" What! Do you think I'll say this to you? You think after whatever you did you'll come and apologize and I'll accept ' it's ok you're my mother in law however you're I accept you' GET OUT OF MY HOUSE"

" Right now" I hissed pointing towards the door.

" I'm sorry Rajkumari I know I did wrong but now I'm changed and I have repented, I'm sorry" she looked down sobbing.

" You're sorry? " She nodded " you repented?" She again nodded.

" Kya mast joke mara re.." I chuckled clapping " ae has re halkat hass" I said to Kirti who is looking seriously.