WIN ME IF YOU CAN:4 (FINAL)

"
(Sniff) I am sorry if I can't hold myself from crying..." Said Mrs. Chou wiping her tears. Sana's tears fell. Tzuyu went through it all the years. Tzuyu had a great relationship with her sister. She didn't know her sister would leave her that soon.

There was this question that was roaming in sana's mind. She can't help but to ask.
"What happened to xinmin and his friends?"

Mrs. Chou looked at sana.
"Xinmin and his friends died due to an car accident. It was reported that they were all drunk and the one who was driving was also drunk. " Said Mrs. Chou.

Then there was a bit silence.

Sana could understand that even though Mrs. Chou was acting all fine Infront of her , she is the one who is most effected by this. After all, a mother's love is beyond everything and it's natural.

Sana decided to leave as she could feel Mrs. Chou needed some alone time.
"Mrs. Chou, I will be leaving now. Thank you very much for your time. " Said Sana and bowed to Mrs. Chou.
Mrs. Chou nodded. Sana then left the chou mansion.

Later on she still kept on remembering about tzuyus past. Sana sighed to herself and decided to fall asleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The day before the showcase, in tzuyu's house they were checking their dresses that they designed. They were satisfied with their work.
"Yaay, I am really excited for tomorrow." Said rosé jumping while seeing the dress she designed. There were five mannequins wearing dresses.
"Yep, I have a good feeling that we are going to rock tomorrow, right tzuyu? " Said jisoo.
Tzuyu who was standing there quietly nodded slightly. Then there was sana who was busy staring at tzuyu. Tzuyu felt like someone was staring. She then looked over to sanas direction. But sana was faster and looked somewhere else.

'i should stop looking at her. ' thought sana. Tzuyu still wasn't talking to her.
It made her sad. She wanted tzuyu to talk with her. But it looks like tzuyu doesn't want to.

"I must say out of all the dresses we made this one is really good. It can easily blow the judges away. " Said rosé. She was pointing at that one particular dress that was made by none other than sana.

"Yeah I agree, sana I didn't know you were such a good designer. " Said sehun. Sana smiled at him and said, "thanks sehun. "

Sehun blushed at it.
"O-oh n-no pro-"
"We should let the dress try on someone to see if it fits perfectly or not. " Said tzuyu sternly. Probably wanted to cut sehun and sana's little sweet moment. Sehun just 'tsk' secretly.
"Such a moment ruiner. " Mumbled sehun. Which was enough for sana to listen. Sana then looked at his direction frowning. "what?" He asked.
Sana just rolled her eyes at him . He just shrugged.

"So who among us should try these dresses?" Asked tzuyu looking at everyone. But then saw everyone looking at her.
"Is there something wrong?" Asked tzuyu.

(-----after a few minutes----)

"Woahhh look at her. She looks so beautiful. " Said rosé admiring. The dress that tzuyu was wearing was the one that they the three designer students made together. Sana couldn't take her eyes off. Tzuyu looked magnificent. 'she could pass a model. '
Rosé then pulled tzuyu closer to sana and her.
"Come on Tzuyu , let us check your fittings. " Said rosé. Tzuyu just stood there. But then another figure came out after changing.
"Hey does this looks good. " Said jisoo fixing her dress. Rosé then looked at jisoo and immediately put her hand on her mouth in amazement.
"Omo!" Rosé was speechless. She then ran towards jisoo with her phone and started to click photos.
"It looks so good on you!!" Exclaimed Rosé. Jisoo smiled making rosé blush.
"Well you are also pretty even without make up. " Said jisoo while rosé giggled cutely.