Chapter 36

"Ugh...we're late" you grumbled while holding unto his arm tightly.

"Hehe so what, don't let it bother you, baby. Some of 'em are probably late too. We're just 40mins late" He reassured you.

"Just 40mins!?"

Right...this guy was rarely punctual in coming to school in the first place.

The two of you are currently walking towards the large private room on J's Karaoke that Emma and Mikey booked for 3-4hours. You're holding onto his arm, nervous about showing up late, while he's happily humming not caring at all that he's late.

The moment you both entered the room, everyone's eyes were on you two and even the one who was singing, Peh, stopped.

Draken was the first to speak "What took y'all too long to get here?"

"pFT—I bet they were too busy doin' the devil's tang—" Baji's mouth was covered by Mitsuya before he could finish his sentence.

"Welcome, come on in and join" Mitsuya said while flashing a kind smile.

"Yahooo Y/n!! you finally came!" Emma, who was sitting next to Draken, waved at you.

"Uhhh...Who's the girly?" Pah asked, not recognizing you at all.

It can't be helped that, you barely tag along with the twins to join Toman's meeting in the first place and then started to not go at all after your misunderstanding with Nahoya.

Peh nudged his buddy and loudly said "I heard she and Smiley are together!! Ain't that right!?" He sent a grin at the peach-haired delinquent.

You opened your mouth to protest but Nahoya beat you to it "Ahahah! She's not my girlfriend—yet. I'm courting her" He brazenly grabs your hand and intertwined it with his. You blushed at the PDA he displayed in front of everyone and sighed. What part of not dating yet does he understand.

Almost everyone in the karaoke box comically made an exaggerated shocked expression.

"NO WAY!!!??" Hakkai, Peh, and Chifuyu shouted at the same time.

"You gotta be shittin' me!" Baji said then he grab Souya by the shoulder and shook him "Oi Angry! I think your brother's possessed"

"Ehhh, not bad Smiley, didn't know you had it in you" Draken, who remained calm, just cheered along with Mikey and Emma who was beside him.

Your face flushed at the reactions they were giving. Is it that unbelievable? I guess it's since it's this guy, Emma even told me back then that he's had the most lovers(or hoes) compared to everyone in Toman. He was notorious for not only being a fuckin menace but also being a playboy who gets bored easily. Something like courting someone and sticking to one for long is not his thing.

"Eyo everyone watch, he's gonna say sike soon then laugh at us!" Baji said.

"..."

Everyone stared at Nahoya with different expectations in their eyes, some were with Baji, some were expecting him to actually mean it and the few others don't care.

"The hell are ya on Baji, I meant what I said"

"??!!!"

"Y'all are pissin' me off!! Take that dumb look off your face or get punched" Nahoya whipped out his middle finger at everyone.

"Woah dude are you seriously gonna stick to one"

"Holy shit so unreal, this must be a dream!!"

"No fuckin way!"

After all those comments, Nahoya lifted his fist and said "Square the fuck up motherfuckers—"

You casually remove your hands from his and covered your flushed face. Immediately, you made your way towards Emma, who's excitedly gesturing for you to sit next to her.

Nahoya was busy duking it out with the other Toman captains, so you decided to chat with Emma only to see another girl beside you who was on her phone.

The brunette girl looked away from her phone when she noticed you and extended a hand "Hey, Y/n right? I'm Yuzuha, Hakkai's older sis"

You clumsily shook hands with her as you remembered her. You saw her at least once or twice at Toman meetings. "Oh uhh, nice to meet you! Um...who's Hakkai again, sorry I'm just not very familiar with everyone yet"

"That tall guy next to Mitsuya"

"Ahh!! I remember now. Oh but I don't think I've spoken to him before"

Yuzuha replied, "It's okay Y/n, my little bro freezes up whenever a girl aside from me tries to talk to him."

"Oh, but Y/n, didn't I tell you about Hakkai before?" Emma asked.

"H-huh? Oh, I guess??" You furrowed your brows as you try to remember.

"By the way, it's nice that you could join us for today Yuzu-chan" Emma enthusiastically chimed, while Yuzuha just let out a small smile and uttered "Ahh yeah, I have some time to spare for today. Also, I want to record Hakkai singing"

She readied her phone which has her brother as her wallpaper. 'Dang ..what a dedicated older sis, maybe even too dedicated. Best not to question her about her wallpaper' you thought

Emma nudge you and smirked " Y/n, the Nahoya Kawata is courting you?? atta girl. Ugh, wish Draken would do the same for me." She whispered the last sentence so Draken won't hear then pouted. She glanced at the tall blonde whose busy watching Mitsuya try to stop Smiley from starting a fight.

"Why not confess? You kept encouraging me to do it and now he knows. I'm sure Draken will begin to notice you more after you confess" You whispered back

Emma grabbed her drink and took a sip then sigh "I've tried to indirectly confess many times and nothing still changes. All he cares about is Mikey and the gang"

"Oh..." You were pretty sure Draken cares about her a lot, in fact, you think it's also reciprocated, but didn't know how to convince Emma.

Before you could open your mouth to say anything Emma grabbed your shoulders and smirked "Don't think I've forgotten about our bet. I won"

"Ah, shit..."

Oof I should've posted this and the next chapter containing karaoke fun with the gang before Nahoya's POV chapter

And yeah I gave y'all the Yuzuha you guys wanted so bad also I wanna try writing her, did I get her character right?

Also Idk if y'all noticed but I redrew the first drawing of Nahoya I made as this book's book

Please don't forget to comment and vote! I hope you enjoyed reading it!