Chapter 11:

Third Person Pov:

"L/n!"

"You're awake!"

"Are you okay?"

As soon as Y/n entered teenage prison, also known as high school. She had been constantly crowded with unnecessary questions about her health.

Flattered? Yes. Wanted? No.

News about 9 high school students being stranded on a deserted island had spread like wildfire. Although Saikio managed to stop the news before their names were revealed. That didn't stop rumors from spread around school. Since they missed two days of school.

And to make matters worse, Kaidou had been feeding the rumors. Telling stories about their survival and whatnot.

This ended up leading to him accidentally revealing how Y/n was unconscious the entire time. Which is where the questions and 'check ups' began.

Like now. As soon as she got out of halls, she was swarmed by people. Questions were asked and none were answered.

Thanks Kaidou.

'I would feel a lot better if you all disappeared. You're hurting my head.' Y/n thought to herself as she brings her hands to her ears. 'Is this how Saiki feels?'

With the crowd noticing her silence and and covered ears, they thankfully take the hint that they're being overbearing. Which they are. They all start muttering apologies while clearing away.

"Sorry, L/n!"

"We're sorry!"

"Feel better!"

Noticing Saiki walking beside her, Y/n telepathically spoke to him. "I'm gonna kill myself."

For an unnoticeable second, Saiki's eyes widened. "Don't say that."

Realizing what she said, she apologizes. "Sorry, all this attention is giving my headache. I regret coming to school."

Saiki still felt somewhat guilty for bringing Y/n along with him on what was suppose to be a vacation. If she hadn't went, she wouldn't be hating life so much.

There was at least a plus side from being stranded on a island with her. Finally, he recognized his feelings for the brown girl. Although, he's still struggling with those feelings. It's his first time feeling such a way about a person.

As well as, from her mom, he learned Y/n has a soulmate. Although, he's not 100% sure he's her soulmate, but he'll learn. Now that he realized his feelings for the brown girl, he's determined to figure out if he's actually her soulmate.

Feeling vibration, Y/n checks her phone. Only to see she received a message from her mom.

Magic Mom
Hey child
I'm on my way to pick you and Saiki up
I need to go to work early so you're babysitting Naomi

You
I love you so much mom
i am so tired of this school
thank you for saving me

Magic Mom
Nice.
Hurry up and get your stuff

Smiling at the messages, Y/n looks towards Saiki. "My mom's picking us up early. Can you get my bag and stuff? I have to get my jacket from Kokomi."

Instead of question why Teruhashi has her jacket, Saiki nods. "Sure."

"Thank you, Kusuo."

While he watched her walk away, he noticed a people crowding around a board of school newspapers. When he got a closer look to what everyone was looking at, he got annoyed.