Livestream (BajanBattleFrags)

Hello cheeses! I'm in a terrible mood but I needed something to do so I wasn't trapped with my thoughts. I can't focus enough to do homework and ugh, I hate this! But anyway, this was requested by @meromeforme and so I'm gonna try out this strange pairing. It's Mitch x Lachlan x Preston (my x key is broken so that was soo hard to type :( ). This is gonna be set up so that Lachy isn't in the merome house. My phone tried to autocorrect that to MEROME house, lol. Enjoy~

"Alright, you ready boys? 3, 2, 1 and -"

"Hello guys this is Preston and I totally just stole Lachlan's intro! Let's get this live stream on the road!" Preston interrupted the Australian, ruining his intro.

"Oi, fish fish fish. Just wait Preston, I'll get you." Lachlan threatened and Preston began to laugh at him.

"Well, while you two fight this out I'm gonna win these Hunger Deans (alright, so the words hunger deans is a reference to something else non-pack-related. Does anyone know what it is?). The three had already logged onto a server and the game was beginning soon. They had been streaming for a few minutes now, but they were allowing people time to join. "3, 2, 1. Lezz go doods! No teaming remember." Mitch said the last part towards Lachlan, who had admitted to being terrible at the game during their pre-game chat.

"Well, I'm doomed then." Lachlan said. "I'm gonna be d-e-d dead soon." The boys laughed at him and continued with the games.

A few hunger games later, Mitch was raging hardcore. "I thought we said no teaming! 2 v 1 isn't fair you two. Especially since Lachlan doesn't have his d*mn ping." Lachlan made his famous teehee noise and Preston doubled over laughing. Him and Lachlan had been double-teaming Mitch the whole stream. Their fans were enjoying it, especially Mitch's rage.

"You're just jealous of our love Mitch." Preston said, still laughing.

"Who ever said I loved you?" Lachlan asked and Mitch had his turn to laugh. Preston gasped as if he was hurt.

"This is why I always liked Rob better. He believes in our love!" Preston said as he got really close to the mic. The chat filled with a mixture of #poofless and ooooh, shots fired. There were a few comments that said #ripTBNRduty (*cough cough* totally not me), whatever that was (I cannot believe I just typed those words in the same sentence. what is wrong with me???). Lachlan suddenly burst out laughing which made the other two start laughing.

"One- one of my comments- oh god, congrats to whoever just said that. Holy- oh my god I'm actually crying." Lachlan said as he laughed and tried to catch his breath.

"Share the funny so we can laugh too! God, I'm probably drunk." Lachlan took a few more deep breaths before saying the comment.

"Someone here, I'm sorry I didn't see who, just said 'and now, vikklan poofless and merome give life to BajanbattleFrags." The other two streamers (as in people who stream, not the party decorations) double over laughing and Lachlan begins to as well until he sees the username who sent the message. He thanked them mentally and wrote down their name. He'd do something eventually, but not yet.

"Speaking- oh god, speaking of which I have a confession to make." Mitch tried his best to stay serious while the other two broke more. "I- holy sh*t my sides hurt, I love you guys." Mitch looked at the comments and read one that said 'and I love tacos. That doesn't mean anything unless they say yes' and the one underneath it put '*say yes to the dress'. Mitch began dying again and tears sprung from all their eyes. Their poor viewers were either confused or in hysterics as well. Some people were getting strange looks (aka every fangirl or fanboy ever) in their public environment.
After 5 more hunger games and a few other mini games, the boys were wrapping up the stream. "Alright. That's all we have time for today since I think it's getting late for the Aussie. So have a beautiful day, night, and life people." Preston said as he stopped the stream. Mitch and Lachlan followed, closing down Minecraft and maximizing Skype. The three all talked a little before Mitch cut in.
"So guys, about what I said earlier..." Mitch said as he glanced towards his door to make sure no one was listening.
"What is it Mitch?" Lachlan asked as his attention settled on Mitch. Mitch mumbled something that didn't come through Skype.
"Mitch, we need to be able to hear you." Preston said as he glanced between the two Skype pictures. Mitch had a shirt on, for once, and was looking down nervously.
"Um well. You see." Mitch stuttered.
"Mitch!" Lachlan whined out. Mitch glanced up towards the Australian. "It's getting late here and I wanna go to sleep eventually. Just say it."
"Umm, well. I kinda meant it." Mitch said as he played with his hands. It took the other two a few seconds to realize what he was talking about. He, liked them? Both of them?
"Mitch-" Preston started but Mitch cut him off.
"Don't even try to pity me."
"That's not what I was gonna say. I was gonna say I kinda like you and Lachlan too." Preston slowly dragged off at the end. Lachlan looked at the two boys on his screen and smiled lightly.
"I love you guys too." Lachlan said into his microphone. By now Mitch was staring off above his computer and Preston was spinning in his chair with his microphone on his lap. Mitch smiled at the computer screen and Preston stopped spinning.
"We really are screwed up aren't we?" Preston asked, causing the other two to laugh lightly.
"What do expect? We play video games for a living." Lachlan added to the conversation.
"I think it's amazing. Almost as amazing as you two." Mitch said with a wink. Lachlan turned pink while Preston awed.
"You too Mitch, you sexy beast." It was Mitch's turn to blush and Lachlan giggled.
"You speak the truth, all wise Preston." Lachlan said making Preston laugh. They all just sat there staring at each other. Then Mitch just began to laugh loudly and it was contagious.
"I can't wait for the next convention, the things we can do." Mitch said once he stopped laughing. The other two realized what he was suggesting and blushed. Mitch began laughing at their blush, happy that he could do that.
"Well anyways boys, I've gotta call it quits or I'm gonna fall asleep on you." Lachlan said as he rubbed his eyes.
"Good night, love."
"Sweet dreams babe."
"See you guys tomorrow. love you both." Lachlan said as he left the Skype call. The other two looked at each other before laughing.
"I guess that comment was right." Mitch said to Preston.
"I guess so. Wanna record some Lucky blocks?"
"Yeah, want me to get Jerome?" Mitch asked. Preston nodded. "Cover your ears love. I'm gonna be loud." Preston took over his headphones but still heard Mitch yell "Get on Minecraft Biggums! We're recording Lucky blocks with Preston!"

Hello people! I wrote this a few days ago but never got to posting it. So you get two in one day! Yay! I hope you liked what I did dude, I think I did it right. You can always ask for a redo if you wish. Peace my cheeses!