30. TOMORROW

"You're no more innocent than Jeongguk Hyung is," Jimin pipes up while holding his cheek, feeling the anger build up inside of him.

Ro-un glances at Jimin and his smile twitches at the right corner of his mouth. The blond can see it happen in a split second until it flattens out to mask the demoralizing look on his face - one the screams guilty.

All of the attention then switches to the youngest Jeon who stands closer to the back, behind his father.

"You wanted me more than Jeongguk Hyung did at one point, didn't you? You even pushed me up against a wall and kissed me without my consent. And I'm sure you wanted to do more than that. You would have, if I let you," Jimin says, keeping his eyes locked on Ro-un's.

The way they fluctuate in size and the way his skin pales and his facial expression eases into a state of fear says everything. He didn't think Jimin would say anything.

"You chased me around like some kind of lost puppy just looking for love and attention because your dad didn't give it to you, did he? He gave it all to Jeongguk Hyung."

"Jimin―"

"No, I'm tired of being silenced and running around, pretending to be somebody that I'm not." Jimin looks over at Haeso. "I'm gay and I'm proud and nothing can take that away from me, not even money. And I love your son. I'm in love with Jeongguk Hyung and I haven't been in love with somebody for a very long time. He treats me right - like a human being. If you can't accept us, that's fine. But I'm not going to tuck my tail between my legs and run. I do not run."

Haeso blinks, standing in place, still. His mouth has parted slightly and the tension only seems to rise with each passing second. It's silent as Jimin's words hang in the air, thick.

Jimin can feel Jeongguk's hand on his lower back and as his fingers move carefully against the material of his top.

"Get out of my house, the both of you," the elder says after a moment.

Jeongguk steps ahead. "Are you serious right now? You wanted me over here so badly just to toss me back out?"

The man sighs, dragging his hand down his face. "You have done more than enough for one day. I don't want to see you until I figure things out. Keep low, stay quiet and out of the public eye."

Jimin sinks his teeth down into the inside of his cheek. He's frustrated and he can tell that Jeongguk is also irked. He's wondering if his words meant anything but at least, at this point, there is no more yelling.

"I don't want to see either of you either―"

"You too, Ro-un. I need you to think about what Jimin has said and give me an explanation when you're ready," Haeso adds.

The youngest Jeon takes a few steps forward until he's beside Haeso, looking at him with furrowed brows. "You're not serious, are you? You're going to believe something a stranger says over your own son?"

"But you haven't said anything yet, have you? And besides, we aren't complete strangers. Jimin has a familiar face. I recall bumping into him and the conversation we had. I have no reason to believe he's lying." He glances at his watch, fixing his tie. He looks over at Jeongguk.

"I need you to think seriously about what you've done. You know what this means for us and you know the impact that it's going to have on my business. Your carelessness is going to be our downfall if we can't figure out a way to fix what has been damaged. I have no more energy to deal with the three of you when I have other pressing matters I need to attend to," Haeso stresses, letting out a sigh as he peers out the window, watching the pile of reporters as the continue to grow and push around like herded cattle.