Soul Sisters

CHAPTER 7

"Mom, I want this one!" I said waving the doll excitedly, but she ignored me.

“Y/n you do realize that, that's for girls” Aaron said snatching the doll in my hand before throwing it back to where I got it.

“God you're such a weirdo” Nate commented then laughs

His laugh started to get loud and creepier

and then...

Yn's Pov

I woke up breathing heavily with sweats coming down my forehead, looking around realizing that I'm not in Tyler's apartment

I'm not in Tyler's? Where am I? 

Asking myself. I sit up and scan the chill and calm room that have a beautiful painting, design and some cream painted walls. The bed was cosy but then I looked at myself...

Why the hell am I naked? Where the fuck am I and why don't I remember some parts of what happened last night?

Before I could move, I heard the door creak revealing a naked girl who have a dark brown hair and a little shorter than Jules. She looks at me with wide eyes before screaming. I don't know why but her scream scared the shit out of me, so I screamed too then fell backwards cost me to hit my back on the floor.

Argh fuck

As I hissed on the floor feeling the pain on my back she spoke

“Oh my- I'm so sorry! I-I didn't know you were awake, and I f-forgot my towel here" She said before muttering ‘I'll be right back’ and when I hear the footsteps fades away, I quickly search for my clothes that were scattered on the entire room and wore them as fast as I could.

As I finished, she came back a seconds later leaning on the door and I was sitting on her bed.

“Did we?” I asked her without looking and she quickly reply

“Oh god no” I looked at her and she was fidgeting her fingers. I can feel the awkward vibes from us, and I think even the whole fucking universe could too.

“So how did I end up in here?” I asked and this time she looks at me in the eyes.

“Well... my sister and I saw you last night passed out on the block near ours while we're on the way home and we didn't know what to do so we took you home” she pauses and crossed her arms before continuing “Also you told me last night that my room is hot then you starts to undress and that's where I left to sleep on the couch” 

Yup that sounds so me

“Well... I really appreciate what you've done, and I owe you one” I said giving her a smile, before standing up to introduce myself but got interrupted when the door slams open.

“Lexi we're going to be late for-” The blonde girl said bursting on the door but stopped talking when she saw me.

“Hey you're awake, I'm Cassie” she said excitedly offering me her hand and I accepted it with I smile.

“I’m Y/n” I said looking at her bright blue eyes. I'm lying if I said she wasn't pretty like her sister. We were staring at each other for quite a seconds before the dark-haired girl cleared her throat.

“And my name is Lexi” she said with a toothless smile and with that gesture it made my heart flatter. Like we're meant to be for something.

Did I just found my fucking soul mate? Like a Soul Sister?