5

Just do what you have to

Just do what you have to. Keep moving forward. That's all we can do. You're gonna butcher all the titans, right? I'm sure you can do it.

"I, Reiner Braun, take you, (y/n) (l/n), to be my beloved wife. To have and to hold, to honor you, to treasure you, to be at your side in sorrow and in joy, in the good times, and in the bad, and to love and cherish you always." Reiner took a pause, hands shaking as he tried to place the ring on (y/n)'s fingers. "I promise you this from my heart, for all of my days."

He held her hands in a scared manner, thinking over the last of his vows and how much of a heavy meaning they held. They didn't want to comment on it, they just wanted to live in the moment they were in.

"I, (y/n) (l/n), take you, Reiner Braun, to be my beloved husband. To have and to hold, to honor you, to treasure you, to be at your side in sorrow and in joy, in the good times, and in the bad, and to love and cherish you always. I promise you this from my heart, for all of my days."

The girl pulled Reiner's ring onto his finger, clenching tightly onto the hand as her nervousness caused them to shake.

It was just them, covered by the moon light, outside the internment zone. They had decided on a small park, trees surrounding them. They were 18, barely adults, but they had nothing to lose. Reiner had so much left to live. He wanted to make it count, wanted to experience the most he could with the girl he loved; wanted her to experience it as well.