Hunt

Jonah's POV:

(Like a month later) we were finally ready to face the alternate that lured us of Adam in the house that belonged to Cesar's mother.

We had everything we needed. Food, drinks, sleeping bags, Rex, guns, coolness. We're all set.

We start to drive the 4 hour drive to the house.

Dave's POV:

I had to sit in the back of the truck with Rex. I don't know what Rex had with me but he just loved to play with me, even after I almost shot him to dead like a month ago.

He kept licking my face the whole ride to my niece's boyfriend's mother's house.

Mark's POV:

When we finally arrive at Cesar's old house or as he said his mother's house I Gould hear him gulp.

He has not step foot in the house ever since he escaped from there after seeing his mother being torn to pieces.

I pat his back saying: "it's okay, you don't have to come inside". He starts to act puff saying: "I'm not scared to face that thing anymore, I will kill it for what it's done to you and my mother."

He probably was talking about the intruder as well.

I take our stuff and the moment we step in the house the icy cold air flung at us. It felt somewhat nice tho.

Adam's POV:

As we were wet with the icy cold air we picked the best room to sleep in until the 'thing' comes out to get us.

We put out our sleeping bags. I felt myself shaking a bit from the cold. I guess Jonah had noticed it since the next thing I know was him hugging me.

His warm body made me feel very warm and secure. I felt even a bit happy in a situation like this.

When we finished setting up everything Jonah remembered about the cameras we had set up before.

Jonah quickly took out the monitor that he watched through the cameras and showed it to Cesar and Mark. What a traitor, he stopped hugging me.

Cesar was pretty happy about it and started to flicker from camera to camera as Mark and Dave were still catching up.

Somehow they still had catching up to do after a month of them hanging out once again.

Rex was running around exploring the house inside and out. He was curious. (He shouldn't have been)

We ate some instant ramen and snuggled ourselves in the sleeping bags to start falling asleep.

Soon enough someone seemed to fall asleep. Except Rex, he was still running around. I couldn't fall asleep at first but then fell asleep because Rex went silent, probably fell asleep.