29 || THE END

PUNK
"Oh, shit."

TWO DAYS. THAT'S HOW long ago Eddie Munson had died. Being forced by her friends, she stood outside the Wheeler residence to help collect old things of Nancy's to take to charity.

Fiona stood against the car as the rest of her friends searched through the boxes of all of Nancy's old things.

"Hey, Nance!" Mrs Wheeler spoke, holding yet another box of Nancy's old things. "I found another box in the attic."

Fiona tuned out everything and could only focus on Eddie. I love you. The words which Eddie had spoken to her that day kept running through her head and no matter what she did, it didn't go away.

The sound of Eddie choking on his own blood, his voice, his smile, the gentle touch of his lips, everything. He wouldn't leave her alone.

A tap on her shoulder took her out of her trance. Turning her head to see who it was, she saw the familiar face of Will Byers standing right in front of her.

"You okay?" The Byers boy asked the girl who just looked at him with wide eyes. "Will? Is that really you?" She asked, moving closer to the boy.

"Yeah, it really is." He laughed as she grabbed him into a tight embrace. "Woah, I'm not going anywhere." Will laughed as he wrapped his arms around the girl.

"Want to tell me what happened?" Will asked, pointing his finger at her tear-stained face. "I lost someone." Fiona mumbled before walking away.

"Nine?"

Fiona's head snapped up at the mention of her number and made eye contact with El. "Oh my God, El." She whispered as she moved closer to the younger girl.

"You're hair." Fiona grabbed a hold of the girl's face making her sigh. "Papa." That was all the now buzz cut girl said.

"You saw him?"

"He's gone now." El told the girl before giving her a tight squeeze. "I missed you, Nine."

"I have a name, you know." Fiona reminded the girl with a small smile making the girl laugh. "I know."

Fiona, Dustin, Robin, Steve and Nancy all arrived at Hawkins High which just so happened to be the place they were donating to.

Fiona walked into the gym and noticed how crowded it was. Fiona looked over at her friends before sighing. "I'm just gonna walk around." Her friends stared at her with slight concern before nodding their heads and walking off.

Fiona slowly made her way around the place, looking at all the people who were clearly in need of desperate help.

Looking to her left, she saw a missing person's board which she then slowly walked up to. She looked at all the pictures of missing people until her eyes landed on a certain person. Eddie.

His picture had been drawn on and the boy now had red horns and satanic symbols were drawn all over him.

"Hey!" The voice of an old man made her turn her head and she saw a man with grey hair walking towards her. "Don't you dare think about going anywhere near that picture." The man warned.

"I wasn't going to do anything to it, I swear." Fiona quietly told the man making him roll his eyes. "My nephew is innocent, you hear me?"

"Nephew?" The dark-haired girl questioned as she looked at the man in confusion.

"Yes, I'm Eddie's uncle." The man nodded his head with yet another sigh.

"Um, Mr Munson, I was with Eddie during the, uh, earthquake." Fiona spoke out slowly through stutters.

"You were?" Mr Munson asked the girl who nodded her head in response. "Where is he?" The girl bit her lip as she looked over at him with tears in her eyes. "I'm so sorry."

The older man looked down to the ground devastated. "Why don't we, uh, take a seat?" The man asked as he sat down, Fiona then joining him.

"What's your name?" The man questioned as he looked over at the Harrington girl. "I'm Fiona." She smiled.

"As in, Fiona Harrington?" Mr Munson asked the girl making her furrow her brows. "Yes, Fiona Harrington."

"Well, it is certainly a pleasure to meet you." The man stuck out his hand which the girl awkwardly shook. "You know who I am?"

"Of course I do, Eddie hasn't shut up about you since you joined Hawkins High in '84." The man laughed making a smile form on the younger girl's face.

"He's talked about me?"

"Oh yeah, every single time I saw him. Fiona this, Fiona that, you had the boy hooked." Mr Munson laughed as he patted the girl on the shoulder.

"Well, it is really nice to meet you, Mr Munson." She grinned at the older man. Before he could respond, the sound of doors slamming open was heard.

The two whipped their heads to the side and saw everyone quickly rushing outside. Fiona looked at the man before nodding, "Hopefully I see you soon." She smiled before running out the door.

When she got out, she felt coldness land on her making her look up to the sky. It was snowing. Looking around, she saw how the sky got darker, darker and darker. Just like the Upside Down.

"Oh, shit."

alex speaks

AND THAT CONCLUDES PUNK!! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND LOVE THERE IS NOT ENOUGH WORDS TO DESCRIBE HOW GRATEFUL I AM FOR ALL OF YOU!!

also sorry if i made you cry xoxo

hopefully this is not the end of Fi's journey and maybe we will be seeing her in S5.

if you would like too, i have another eddie fanfic in progress (first chapter is up) so if you would like to read it, i would really appreciate it!! it is also an eddiexmaleoc!!

anyways thank you all sm for everything and i hope to see you all in the future!!

please vote and comment!!
word count: 993

goodbye - alex