M ·pool time·

It was so hot today and the triplets and I were going swimming in the pool. They were leaving for LA soon, in like 3 days. They had a pool in their grandma's home so we had to get ready to head there.

"Ok we're ready" Matt says.

"Ok, let's go" I say as we all head to the van.

"Im so excited to splash someone" Chris says in a high-pitched voice.

"Please not me" Nick says.

"I was thinking you actually" Chris says looking at Nick.

"I'll kill you" Nick says laughing as we all do.

"I love you so much" Matt says out of the blue before taking my hand and kissing it. Boy as driving.

"That was so random but I love you too" I say as he smiles at the road.

"Cornyyy" Nick and Chris 

say putting their fingers in their wide-open mouths.

We arrive at the triplets' grandma's house as we get ut of the car before heading to the house and bringing on the doorbell. We wait a bit before she comes and opens the door for us.

"Hey, grammy" Chris and Nick say before they get kisses from her and they enter the house.

"Hey, grammy" I say hugging her.

"Hello Matthew" She says as she hugs him.

We head to the backyard before removing our clothes, we had our bathing suits under our clothes.

"Who wants to jump in with me?" I say with my hands on my waist.

"Me me me" I hear Matt say as he runs beside me as holds my hand.

"Ok sure, 1, 2, 3" I say before we jump on 3 as Nick and Chris joins us. 

We sam for a bit, but Matt was holding me the whole time, he followed me everywhere in the pool that I went.

"Matt, why are you holding on to men?" I ask him with a nervous laugh.

"Because I love you" He says before hugging me from behind.

"Baby" I say as he lays his head on my back.

"What?" He asks as he holds me tighter.

"Why are you being so touchy and lovey dovey?" I ask him confused.

"Am I not allowed to be?" He asks me.

"You are but Im confused, you aren't usually like this" I say to him before he turns me around and looks me in the eye.

"I just wanted to enjoy your presence before I leave for LA" He says.

"Aww, babe" I say cupping his cheeks.

"Im gonna miss you so much" He says fake crying.

"Im gonna miss you too" I say laughing at what he just acted like.

"I wanna go but I don't wanna leave you here alone" He says kissing my cheeks repetitively.

"You have to you have so many opportunities there" I tell him.

"I have an opportunity right here" He says.

"And what is that?" I ask looking at him.

"Being here with you" He says locking eyes with me. 

I see someone standing to our left from the corner of my eye before looking and seeing that it was grammy.

"Hey um grammy, what are you doing here?" Matt asks her realizing I was looking at her.

"Watching a movie" She says staring at him.

"I don't like this movie" Nick says out of nowhere. I FORGOT BRO WAS THERE.

"Me neither" CHRIS SAYS.

"Well, the movies over" I say getting out of the shower before grabbing my towel and heading inside.

"Grammy!" Matt says as she laughs and he follows me inside.

I put a towel around my waist and sit on the counter's chair.

"Baby" Matt says.

"Babe I understand your leaving but I need to spend some time alone at least, in my bubble" I say to him.

"one kiss and then I'm done" He says.

"Promise?" I ask him as he nods.

"Ok" I say before pecking his lips. He picks me up and then runs with me upstairs.

"What are you doing?" I ask him.

"Let's cuddle" he says. I was fed up, I told him no. I grab a vase with flowers and throw it on his head, knocking him unconscious.

-request open-

Sorry for 3 matt stories in a row.