C ·fire·

I could feel his glance from across the room, no I'm jjkkjkj

-Y/N pov-

Chris asked me to come over so I was heading to their house right now. Shit, it was 2:00. They were never sleeping It wasn't far at all. I say that all the time.

I arrive before welcoming myself with the house key I had that Chris had given me. I walk upstairs to Chris's room and see them all on their play stations.

"Hey" I say walking in. I see Chris remove his headset as he walks up to me.

"Hi" Matt says glancing at me.

"Hey kid" Justin says.

"Hello" I say to him.

 "Hey, baby" He says pecking my lips.

"Hey, you good?" I ask him as he nods.

"Come on let's go play" He says as he walks me to where they were sitting. He let's me sit where he was seated as he sits on the ground.

He hands me a controller and I start to play with them. 

We played Mario Kart, Fortnite, Call of Duty and like 2 other games. It was enjoyable. 

We played all night and it was already 5:45. I see the door open and it was MaryLou.

"What are you guys doing go to bed" She says before leaving.

"One more game" Chris says.

"Guys, should we go to sleep?" I ask them.

"Yeah probably, we might wake up at like 12:00 tomorrow," Justin says turning off the PlayStation.

"Ugh" Matt says.

"Sleep with me" Chris tells me as he hops on his bed.

"Who as I gonna sleep with?" I say as he laughs. I get on the bed and lay on his chest as Matt and Justin leave. 

They turned off the light so I slowly drifted off to sleep. The last thing I felt was Chris kissing my forehead.

-the next morning-

-Mary Lou pov- (yes queeeen)

I woke up early this morning and I wanted to be extra productive so I went to star Market. I had dropped off Nick at Chloe's too earlier today.

I was already home and by the time I got there, it was already about 1:32.

I enter the house and empty my shopping bags as I place things where they belong. As I was placing the milk in the fridge, I smelled smoke. 

I walked around to try to see where it was coming from but I couldn't tell. I kept walking and then made my way to the back of the house. 

That's when I saw that there was a fire, on the back porch. I then realized that the boys were upstairs, but Justin was closer.

I walk to his room door and open it before yelling at him.

"JUSTIN GET UP THERES A FIRE" I say before making my way upstairs.

I walk to the boys' rooms and wake them up one by one. I make it to Chris's before opening his door wide open.

-Y/N POV-

I hear the door open aggressively when I woke up. Im a light sleeper. I see MaryLou and her face was red. I then began to smell smoke.

"FIRE GET OUT NOW" She says before making her way downstairs.

"Chris" I said shaking him. He moves but he doesn't open his eyes.

"FIRE HELLO" I say yelling in his ear as he shoots up m wide awake.

"Where?" He asks.

"I don't know your mom came here and said they're a fire let's go" I say getting up and pulling him. Man only had his boxers.

"Let me get dressed first" He says.

"Yeah and you wanna take a hot bath too?" I ask him pissed as I start hearing sirens.

"Ok let's go" He says picking up his hoodie from the ground and putting it around his waist.

As we leave the room we see that Matt was going down the stairs. We look into Justin's room and he was still laying down.

"Justin what the heck" Matt says.

"What" He says with a sleepy voice.

"There's a fire dumbass" Chris says.

"Ughhh" He says getting up. We go outside and look at the house. Smoke looks like it was coming from the back.

"Wait wait where Nick?" I ask as Chris and Matt look concerned.

" I dropped him off at Chloe's this morning he's fine, and he also doesn't know what's going on, Matt call him" She says.

"My phone's dead" He says trying to turn it on.

"Same" Chris and I say at the same time.

"Dad can I use your phone?" Matt says looking at Jimmy.

"Yeah" He says handing it to him.

He called Nick about 14 times but he wasn't answering. Oh my gosh.

-nick pov-

I was laying in the sun at Chloe's house beside her pool trying to get a tan. I then wanted to take a picture so I turned on my phone and then saw 14 missed calls from my dad.

"Oh shit my dad called me 14 times Chlo" I say.

"Is that- is that fire?" She says pointing in the direction of my house

"Oh shit, it is" I say baffled.

"Come on ill drive you there" She says as we run to her car and drive to the house. It was so close and we could've walked, but- bitch shut up.

We pull up to my house that was on fire before I SEE MY FAMILY OUTSIDE. EXCEPT FOR jUSTIN.

I get out of the car before speaking up.

"W- where is Justin?" I ask my mom.

"Oh no Fireman my sons in there," She says before the door of the house opens. It was Justin, with a fucking backpack on and his close in his hands.

"JUSTIN WHAT THE HECK" Chris yells at him

"Hey, I paid for this shit, im not losing it to a fire." He says standing beside me.

-Y/N pov-

We've been outside for 30 minutes right now. Justin had just come out looking like he was going camping, and Nick had pulled up with Chloe.

"Oh man Im so sorry MaryLou" I say hugging her.

"DID YOU START THE FIRE?" She asks as a lighter falls out of my pocket.

Bro, I didn't know how to finish this. And plz follow me here and on TikTok my acc name is @ivanasturniolo

-request open-