Seeing everyone

Dustin Erica and Mia all came running into the bathroom

Mia clinched onto Jamie's arm "please just never leave me. Stay with me forever, that was torture"

Dustin looked at the two "okay ! What the hell ?"

Steve and Jamie looked at Dustin then each other and started chuckling.

All seven of them got back together and tried to blend in with the crowd at star court mall.

"Well that was easy" Erica cheered

"Of corse it was" Dustin played it cool "all we gotta do is hop on the bus and home sweet home"

"Uh Dustin" Steve interrupted his plan

"What"

"We might not wanna go to your house"

"Why ?"

Steve looked guilty "well, I might've told them your full name"

"Dude what is wrong with you" Dustin whispered

"I was drugged" Steve tried to not take the blame

"So You resist. You tough it out like a man" he gazed at Jamie "Jamie didn't give away my name did she"

Pietro put his arm around Jamie "she was too busy booping everyone on the nose"

"Guys" Robin stated as she grabbed Jamie's shoulder, there were Russians at the entrance.

"Abort" Dustin said as they all ran through the mall. The escalators were not working so they slid down the middle of them one by one. The bottom floor of the mall was empty.

They hid behind one of the fake cars in the mall. Jamie looked at everyone "I'll fight them off"

Dustin opened his eyes "are you insane your battery is low Jamie you've just come back from being drugged"

Mia looked at her best friend "Jamie you and Pietro need to get out of here now ! They are after you"

Jamie grabbed her friends hand "you asked me to stay, I'm staying" she started walking out of the car

"Hey assholes" she created two energy balls between her palms

She was surrounded by guards, they were all holding guns up facing her, she was panting

She could see the fear on half of there faces.