Arc 3, Chapter 7: Dreamscape Battle

3rd person POV:

The girls of Team RWBY besides Blake are setting up the room for a full on movie night. No special girls nights or huge birthday parties. Ruby doesn't want it to be HER birthday only anymore. It's for her and her brother to share. It's what she believes and what she wants it to be.

Blake and Eren however are cuddling on Blakes bed. After their heated moment, she wants nothing more then to cuddle her new boyfriend up and cherish him. She feels a bit of pride for being able to mark and claim the strongest man on Remnant according to the God of Light.

Eren: "Blake?"

Blake: "Yes?"

Eren: "Can I take a little nap while they get things ready?" Blake rubs the back of Eren's head and tightens her grip on him.

Blake: "Of course you can. I'll wake you when they're ready. Actually, I'm going to lay you down and help them a bit. The place needs a bit of cleaning and we might even invite JNPR if you don't mind."

Eren: "Yeah, that's fine. Thanks Blake."

Blake: "Call me by my real name Eren." She says with a smug look on her face. Eren blushes and sighs before leaning up to whisper to where only Blake can hear since Yang and Ruby are still Faunus right now.

Eren: "...thank you m-mommy..." Blake giggles and kisses his forehead.

Blake: "You're very welcome sweetie." She lifts Eren off of her and tucks him into her bed.

Yang: "Blake! Help me get this table out! We can put it in JNPR's room for the time being."

Blake nods and follows Yang to the table and picks it up with her, leaving their own dorm room. Eren closes his eyes and slowly falls asleep, even with all the noise going on.
.
.
.
.
.
Eren POV:

W-What the hell is that sound?! Someone's screaming!

I open my eyes and see...me fighting Ruby and some orange haired girl...she has green flaming eyes. I have to be in Blace's perspective! I summon a bit of my strength and jump out of Blace's body. I land on the floor and...

Eren: "W-What? What is this place?!"

I look around and it's a bunch of gold and white pathways floating in a black void. I look back and there's a giant yellow portal...and down below is what seems like an endless bottom pit.

Ruby: "Who are you?! How did you come out of Blaces body?" Ruby screams as she gets back up grabbing her weapon.

???: "Are you the one making Blace attack us?"

And who the hell is that...? And why is Blace attacking them? Blace turns around and faces me with Lament in hand. There's a weird crown on his head with a jewel in the middle. A pitch black jewel.

Eren: "What the...Blace is clearly not okay...you guys struggling with him?" Ruby and the green eye girl look at me confused. I guess I did just come out of Blaces body.

Ruby: "Are you on our side?! If you are, hold him off! Cinder is here and we don't know if we can fend her off! There's a huge Grimm invasion outside the portal too!"

Great. It's another memory.

Eren: "HAAAAAAAA!" I yell out with a red and purple fire enveloping me. My hair and eyes glow purple and I stare down Blace.

Ruby: "Wait! That's Wail?! How do you?"

Eren: "Shut up and go!"

The other girl picks up Ruby and flies off towards another platform with Blake and Weiss fighting...Neo? How the hell? Where in the timeline is this?!