Chapter 1

Kenji POV
I pant laying on the ground kuani scattered around me. I'm not going to lie I'm a little nervous about starting the academy tomorrow. Kaachan says it would be good for me, after Kaasan left two years ago I've focused on my training.

Of course I still made time for the twins but no one else. I assume she just wants me to be around kids my age.

"Hey Kenji!"

I turn my head slightly and sigh a little in annoyance. Boruto was running towards me with a kid I've never met before following behind him. Standing up I start to pick up the kunai, "What now Boruto I'm busy training."

He scolds at me slightly, "Will you quiet acting all high and mighty."

"I don't act all high and mighty I just have my priorities straight. Now who's your new friend?" He flinches slightly and pushes his glasses back, "D-Denki Kaminarimon nice to meet you." I stuff the last of my kunai in my pouch, "I'm Kenji Senju."

His eyes widen, "Your the son of the sixth Hokage, grandson of the Fifth and great-great grandson/nephew to the second and first hokage!" I roll my eyes slightly, "None of that matters to me, to me its just my clan name." Denki waves his hands around in the air slightly, "But the Senju clan is one of the founding clans! Not to mention your Kaasan being a hero of the Fourth great ninja war!"

Deciding to ignore him, I turn my attention back to Boruto. I could see annoyance in his eyes too, "So why did you come here?" He snaps out of it, "No reason really I just figured we could hang out. And maybe if I try hard enough I can get that stick out of your ass."

Before I can say something back I'm interrupted, "ONIISAN!" Looking towards the entrance I saw both Yushiko and Yushino running towards us.

Pushing chakra into my legs I catch both of them, "Woah what are you both doing here?" Yushino hugs Boruto while Yushiko grins up at me, "Kaachan sent us, she wants you home to help with dinner. And to rest before your first day are the academy tomorrow."

I can't help but smile, see I knew Kaachans been worried about me. I look back at Boruto and Denki, "I'll see you both at the academy tomorrow?" They nod with smiles, "Well let's get home you too before Kaachan comes after us."

"Tell your Kaachan I said Hi!

"Tell yours I said the same then Baka!"

"I'm not a baka!"

My sisters giggle beside me at Boruto's protest as we begin to walk home. When we get home my stomach growls as a delicious smell comes from the kitchen.

Heading inside the kitchen I find Kaachan finishing the last touches on my favorite food. She spots me and smiles, "I figured I would make your favorite considering tomorrows a big day for you."  I go around the counter and hug her tightly, "Thank you Kaachan it means a lot but you didn't have to make Udon with extra pork pieces."

She waves her hand around in the air, "I wanted to know I'm almost done here can you go set the table?"

"Hai."

After I set the table I help Kaachan bring out all of the dishes. We sit at the table, "Itadakimasu."

I groan in satisfaction as I dig into the udon, I didn't realize how hungry I was. Yushino giggles at me, "So Kenji are you excited to start the academy?"

"I mean I guess, I just hope its not boring since grandpa and grandma taught me a lot." Yushiko bounces slightly in her seat, "Is Kaasan going to come home?!" Kaachan's face drops slightly and I already know what that means. I grip my chopsticks a little harder, "She.....won't make it, and believe me she really wants to be here for your first day Kenji trust me. And she misses the both of you deeply Hiko and Hino. Its just with her missions there more dangerous now so she can't just leave them unfinished."