Chapter 29

It was morning.

Eurielle woke up just like any other normal day.

She didn't even know that her father and those other three were plotting something regarding her in the middle of the night.

Two weeks later, there will be a banquet held in the Imperial Palace.

And on that day, the Grand Duke's plan will finally take effect.

They will take the throne from the emperor and destroy the royal family. Especially the prince.

After that, they will crown Eurielle as the emperor.

Eurielle is entirely clueless of what's ahead of her.

*Knock* *Knock*

Nathalia entered the room.

"Good morning, my lady."

"Good morning, Nathalia." Eurielle responded.

"A letter arrived for you. It's from Lady Brown." Nathalia stated as she handed the letter to Eurielle.

Eurielle received the letter. She stared at it, uninterested.

"Lady Brown..." She unknowingly muttered Abigail's surname.

As Eurielle opened the letter, she smelled a certain scent coming from it.

'Perfume?'

Surprisingly, its smell was faintly familiar.

"!!!!!!"

"Read books."
"Don't miss out your meals."
"Sleep early."
"Take a bath everyday."
"Don't even try to escape."

Eurielle remembered.

It was her last life.

That scent... It was the same. The same smell that came from those scented papers that was sent everytime she receives her meal.

"Nathalia, please read it for me. It smells... unpleasant."

Eurielle wondered, how come the scent was similar?

Is it merely a coincidence?

"Will do, my lady." Nathalia replied. She looked at the letter and opened her mouth.

"Good day, lady Deidamus. I would like to invite you for tea the day after tomorrow. I have something to talk with you about. Sincerely, Abigail Brown."

Abigail? Asking to meet with Eurielle? It was seriously out of nowhere.

Eurielle felt troubled.

Abigail Brown was the least of the people whom she wants to see right now.

She feels strange whenever she sees Abigail.

"....I see."

"And there's also another letter from the Crown Prince."

"The Crown Prince?" Eurielle raised a brow.

"Yes. Do you want me to read it for you?"

"Please."

"Eurielle Deidamus. You are hereby summoned in the Imperial Palace. Show up in the imperial garden at exactly 2pm sharp."

*Sigh*

Yet another trouble came.

'What does he want from me?' Eurielle silently thought as she leaned on her pillow.

She thought she was doing everything correctly.

When she realized that she was the so-called villainess in this world, she didn't care about it. She didn't care about the Eurielle Deidamus' real identity and acted as herself.