first drink vs last drink (requested)

"Oh, look who it is," Jisoo grinned as she walked to you, phone in her hand as she recorded you. "It's my beautiful wife!"

She watched a big smile tug at your lips before she backed up a little so the camera could capture your entire figure.

"What are you doing?" You giggled.

"Filming you. I'm going to be sharing a few glimpses of our wedding on social media, just to brag about how insanely lucky I am to be marrying the most gorgeous woman in the world. I also want to film you for memories."

You looked away from the camera and down at your dress, swearing that you feel like a princess today.

It's the happiest day of your life.

You and Jisoo are finally married!

And even though you've imagined this day with her for so long, it's somehow even better than you dreamt it would be.

"You look so beautiful, baby."

"Stop it," you laughed, becoming flustered. "Seriously, have you caught a glimpse of yourself since you've been in your dress? Jisoo, you're breathtaking."

You took her phone and started to film her.

The sweet giggle that you adore so much fell from her lips and she spun around, her eyes brighter than ever before.

You reached for her hand and intertwined your fingers together, zooming in so the camera would capture your gorgeous wedding rings.

"We're married!" You happily squealed before you handed her phone back to her.

You went to the bar and Jisoo followed every step of the way, quietly talking to the camera about how stunning you looked and how happy she is to call you her wife.

"And how many drinks have you had tonight so far, baby?" Jisoo asked, causing you to laugh before looking back into the camera.

"My first!"

"How many do you think you'll end up having tonight? Just curious."

"Not many. I won't get too drunk."

"Oh? Is that a bet?" She wondered. "Because I know you and I know you'll be drunk before the night is over."

That made her think of an idea as she watched you throw your drink back before grabbing another.

"Babe, do you want to do that first drink versus last drink thing from TikTok? I bet you'll be drunk and I'd love to see the difference between now and later." She teased.

"Okay, sure thing, wifey," You happily agreed. "But you'll see, I won't be that drunk."

You gave her a kiss on her cheek before going over to friends and family.

"We'll see about that." She chuckled before turning her phone off for a bit.

The night went on, the hours passed by, and you and Jisoo had the time of your lives surrounded by family and friends on your special night.

Just as Jisoo knew, you were drunk by the time the night ended.

You were so drunk that you could hardly stand on your own two feet.

But it wasn't anything surprising because on a night like this, it's normal to get a little carried away with drinking.

You just didn't think you'd get this drunk.

You lost count of the drinks you had and it was obvious to everyone that you were very intoxicated, but they just laughed and danced with you and basked in the love you and Jisoo have for each other.

"Well, here we are," Jisoo said as she started to film you once again. "The night has officially come to an end. We're going to go home soon and head out for our honeymoon the day after tomorrow. You, my girl, are going to be hungover when the morning comes though."

"I'm not that drunk."

She couldn't help but laugh.

You were so insistent on that but you were slurring your words and couldn't walk in a straight line.

It seemed that your body begged to differ.

"This is the result, my love. Your first drink vs last drink."

You drunkenly grinned before giving her a kiss on her forehead.

Despite the alcohol on your breath, she just giggled and pulled you closer as she turned the camera around to face you both.

"The rest of our life begins." You slurred.

"Yeah, with me taking care of you when you're hungover."

You giggled and laid your head on her shoulder.

"But you know I'll be there every second. Because I love you, my gorgeous wife."

"I love you too, my beautiful wife," you replied. "Can we go home?"

"Let's go home."

She ended the video and put her phone in her bag before helping you out to the car as everyone else started to drive off and the wedding venue emptied.

And despite you being so drunk, you and Jisoo knew that tonight was a night that neither of you would ever forget.