Chapter 17

Question of the day :- It's a bit personal. You can choose not to answer. Are you guys in a relationship ?..... I am single :)

_________________________________

Tae cried a lot hugging everyone in his family, before leaving with the Jeons to start his new life.

He sat on the car beside Jungkook. He was carrying Yeonjun and Aera was in her father's lap. Both the babies were asleep.

Mr. and Mrs. Jeon along with Hoseok were in another car.

"Taehyung" Jungkook called out breaking the silence.

"Yes"

"Thank you for being Aera's mama"

"Its okay. Anyone would have done that"

"No, they wouldn't. It's not that easy to sacrifice your own life for a stranger. You could have just ignored us. But even though when you were in pain, you still thought about Aera. I truly respect you. Thank you so much Taehyung"

"Please Jungkook, don't say that. Yes, Aera was a stranger to me but it never felt like that. I always felt a special connection with her. Moreover, she is just like my jun who is precious and deserves to live more than anyone else"

Jungkook nodded with a small smile. He looked at Yeonjun was sleeping with his mouth open, looking adorable. The remaining ride was silent.

With a few minutes, they reached Jeon mansion. Jungkook got down first and opened the door for Tae who mumbled thank you before getting down.

Mrs. Jeon and Hoseok stood at the door welcoming him and Tae entered the Jeon mansion, but this time as a newly wed.

Jungkook showed Taehyung his room which was 2 rooms away from his own room.

Taehyung saw how beautifully everything was arranged. The room was very spacious yet cozy.

"Umm Taehyung, my room is just 2 rooms away. You can call me if you need anything" Jungkook said with Aera in his arms.

"Good night"

"Jungkook !"

"Yes" he turned back once again falling Taehyung

"If Aera wakes up at night, please call me. I am a light sleeper"

"Okay thank you. Good night" Jungkook smiled in gratefulness before leaving the room.

Taehyung put Yeonjun on the bed and went to take shower. His luggage was already transfered from Kim mansion yesterday.

He quick wore a set of loose pajamas before joining Yeonjun to the bed. He sighed looking at the ceiling above him.

He is a married man once again. He was still not able to believe that because everyone happened so fast.

Till 2 weeks ago, he had no idea he will become someone's husband. He doesn't what is written in his destiny but if its for Aera, then he is ready for everything.

It was around 3 a.m. when there was a knock in the door that woke up Tae. As soon as he heard Aera's cries, he immediately ran to open the door.

There stood Jungkook, his face morphed in concern for the baby in his arms who was sobbing loudly. Jungkook looked at him helplessly and he didn't waste any more time to take Aera in his arms.