PART 23

Simon pov

I'm here in our house, Me and Nathalie just bought a house 2 months ago for our baby naden. It's been 6 months since me and Tamara broke up and i cant still help myself thingking of her. I really miss her so bad i want to kiss her forehead and hugged her behind her back everytime she cooks. I asked mom alot if hows tamara and where ishe now but mom keep saying that she don't know.

Nakaupo ako dito sa sofa dito sa kwarto namin habang hinihintay si nathalie na naliligo.

Our baby is a Girl we just found it 5months ago. And as a dad of my baby i'am exited to see her i want to spoil her with my love bacause she deserves it. Me and nathalie are getting better and we become closer again. I was planning to propose to her so i can give my daughter a happy family And i think its the best decision to forget Tamara. Because i know she wont comeback and maybe she forgets me by now.

After Nathalie finished showering she sat beside me and hugged me.

"What name would you like to name our baby love?" She asked. Everytime she calls me love i always remember Tamara.

"Uhmm i can't think some names, how about you?" I aksed her back she looked at me.

"Hmm how about.... Reign Avianna Claire?" She asked.

"Where did you get the name?" I asked out of curiosity. I just want to know.

"I just like the name" she said confidently. Tumango nalang ako and continue swiping through my laptop.

"Love im hungry" She pouted like a kid.

"What do you want to eat?" I said raising my brows.

"Potatoes" she said with a sweet voice.

"Is that all?" I asked. She nodded and i immediately stand and went down to the kitchen and fried some potatoes. Patatas kasi ang pinaglilihian niya. Pagkatapos ko mag fried ay pumunta na ako sa itaas at binigay kay nathalie ang fried potatoes.

"Thankyou love" she kissed my cheeks that made me chucle.

"Welcome" i said and kissed her forehead.

I'm here at the company doing my job. I left nathalie in the house because she needs some rest.

Magpapatayo ako ng branch ng product namin located in Davao and now we are still building it, matatagalan pa ang pag construct kasi malaki ang building na itatayo.

Since Tamara left me i just focused myself from working to forget her. But its to hard but thanks to nathalie she was there for me everytime i feel broken or sad.

"Hey bro" jackson sat down in the chair looking at me. I raised my eyesbrows at him.

"Why are you here?" I asked without any emotions. This guy always visits me and i dont know why, he usually visits me 1time in a week.

"Just visiting my bestfriend"

I rolled my eyes and continue checking my works.

Is he here to annoy me again? Damn it!

"Shut up, can you leave? I'm busy today" i said.

"Busy? San?, thingking of Tamara jane?" He said annoyingly. I glared at him.

"Don't mention her name!, I don't want to hear it anymore." Galit kong wika. I hate hearing her name, everytime when i hear her name i get really mad naalala ko yung mga nangyare saamin ni tamara.

"Why bro, Ever since She left you,you were being so Cold and Arrogant towards your employees what happened to you?!" Wika niya na mas nagpainit ng ulo ko tumayo ako at hinarap siya.

"Nothing wrong with me!, Can you just get out?!"

"No." He said sarcasticly. And stood up.

"Why are you like this Si, hindi kanaman ganito nong naging kayo ni Tam"

"Yeah iam not like this before but that was before iba na ngayon"

"It's still the same Si"

"It's not! And the reason why am i like this is because i hate her!" I shouted.

"Why would you hate her? She's a good person"

"A good person?" I smirked. "Good person ba ang nangiiwan nalang? Is that even good jack?!, halos mapatay ko na ang sarili ko dahil iniwan niya ako!"

"It's because you cheated on her Si!, Kung ikaw nasa posisyon ni Tamara tas nalaman niya na nakabuntis ka tapos ex mo pa ang nabuntis mo imagine her pain! She left you because she was broken she fucking trusted you so much!" He shouted angrily. Natahimik ako sa sinabi niya.

"Just leave jack i dont want to hear it anymore" i said calmly.

"Remember this Simon" i raised my brows "You will regret everything for giving tamara pain" he smirked before going out. Regret? I dont regret anything.

I went home and saw Nathalie watching tv, i kissed her forehead.

"Nathalie" i called her she hummed as a respond

"I have been invited by mr ong to a birthday celebration tomorrow, can you come?" I asked.

"Yeah, where?" She asked.

"Davao" i said and she nodded. "And the party is gonna start at 6pm." Dagdag ko pa.

"Okay love" wika niya.
Tamara pov

Andito ngayon si Cedric sa bahay at may dalang siopao at ice cream. Naguusap lang kami nila shawn dito sa sala habang kumakain ako ng siopao at si shawn naman busy kumakain ng ice cream.

"Uhm Tam" tawag ni cedric saakin habang busy ako lumalamon ng siopao.

"Hmm?" I looked at him.

"Mr ong invited me to his birthday celebration tomorrow and uhm..."

"Uhm ano ced?"

"Pwede kaba sumama?" He asked. Natahimik ako at nagulat. Ako sasama? Hindi ata ako bagay don tsaka alam ko naman den na mayayaman ang nandon apelido palang pang mayaman na.

"Wag na, nakakahiy-" he cuts me off

"Please, friendly date lang naman" he said, nagisip isip naman ako.

"Sumama kana bes minsan lang naman yan" wika ni shawn na kilig na kilig.

"Sige na nga!" Asik ko natuwa naman sila. Wala naman akong magawa.

"Pero wala akong masusuot" i pouted.

"Ako na bahala bibilhan kita yung hindi masyadong kita ang balat." Natuwa naman ako sa sinabi niya.

"Alam mo talaga ang mga hilig ko na mga dress e noh"

"Oo naman napapansin ko kasi" i just smiled.

"Pagbibili ka dapat yung bagay talaga saakin at kay baby ha" pagbibiro at tumango naman siya.

Dito na naghapunan si Cedric sa bahay at pagkatapos ay umuwi na siya. Nasa kanya kanyang kwarto na kami at nakahiga na.

Exited na ako bukas!

Hi guys okay lang ba ang story?