GLM 2

Allure rubbed her fingers through her fresh micro link install as she scrolled on her work computer, although she was supposed to be charting she found herself online shopping.

"What you doin?" Michelle, her favorite co worker asked. The two meshed together well although they had a 20 year age difference.

"Trynna see how much overtime I needa do to spoil myself this weekend." Allure chuckled, she didn't have major bills. So a lot of her checks got to be spent freely.

She worked as a medical instrument assistant, although it wasn't her passion. It brought her good money. And put her in a position to not have to ask anyone for shit.

"I'm trynna be like you when I grow up, Lord knows if I can go back in time and not have these kids or this husband I would." Michelle spoke, Allure only chuckled.

She felt as if Michelle had it all, three beautiful children and a loving husband. They were pretty well off too—family was everything to Allure.

Her phone lit up causing her to grab for it, her eyebrows furrowed together as she looked at a DM from Kd. She eventually followed him back after her mall trip.

Freebandzmoo: So you just gone walk off from our convo?

She had time to kill, so why not?

Your friend was talking to you lol

Freebandzmoo: yea but we was talkin first, he wasn't tb shit.

Let me take you somewhere?

Sir...I do not know you lol, and I still feel like I'm just not your type.

Freebandzmoo: Get to know me.

Allure pondered for a bit, she had a empty schedule and no plans. She knew the type of circle he ran in, and that tilted her away but once again—why not?

Well I'm at work right now, I get off at 5.

Freebandzmoo: Already, imma hold you to it.

Allure found herself smiling, he wasn't saying much. But he was persistent and she liked that.

Allure pulled out her side burns from her messy ponytail as she studied herself in the mirror, nervousness took over her once Moo made it known he was on the way.

Since it was later in the day she decided to go comfortable. Skims set with a cropped denim jacket and on her feet were a pair of crocs.

Her phone sounded, she grabbed it off the table and checked it. Moo messaged her letting her know she was outside.

She threw her Marc Jacobs snapshot bag over her body and grabbed her keys, the cool air hit her body making her wish she covered her freshly pierced belly piercing.

To her surprise Moo drove a space gray Kia Stinger, with red guts. She definitely struck him as the charger type.

"Hey." Allure shyly spoke, she reached for the seatbelt and proceeded to put it on. The car smelled fresh and clean, Allure thought maybe it was new or maybe he just took good care of his car.

"Wassup Miss Allure." Moo replied, "How was work?" He asked.

"It was...work." She chuckled looking straight ahead.

"So why you think you ain't my type?" He questioned, getting straight to the point. Allure finally looked over at him making her heart skip a few beats.