GLM 3

Moo lightly bobbed his head to the music that blasted through his car as he rolled a blunt, most people needed pre game before they went out but Moo needed a pre game before he went inside the studio.

Just some time to himself, good music, and some weed. Today's music muse was Marvin Gaye.

Taps on his window made him look up, Shanta—one of his homeboy's girls stood there waiting for him to roll the window down.

"Wassup Tae?" Moo asked.

"Where the fuck is Red?" She fussed.

"Ion know man, it ain't my place to keep tabs on the nigga." Moo cooly spoke, Red and Tae were always into it. Moo remained neutral.

"Well when you see him tell him I got something for his black ass! He wanna play but I play better!" Tae fussed.

"Aight." Moo waved her off before rolling the window up, he didn't have any hoe problems so he wasn't dealing with it.

He looked at his perfectly pearled blunt and nodded his head, he grabbed his lighter and began to light the blunt.

He felt instant relaxation and creativity, weed always brought out the best of him. Helping him make his best work.

He decided to save the rest of the blunt for later, once he was high enough he was ready to get in the booth.

Moo looked down at his phone seeing Allure had texted him back, they'd been in communication for about 2 weeks now so he'd caught on to her schedule.

He knew right now she was at work, and texting him from her Apple Watch. He learned that she was a medical assistant, which surprised him. He thought she'd be a hairstylist or something.

Moo left his text messages and went to Instagram, he swiped over to the camera and snapped a picture of his steering wheel.

He posted it with the caption "Shop open."

On top of Music, Moo was heavy in the streets. It was his bread and butter ever since he turnt 16. He was hoping his music popped off so he could chill. 6 years in, and he was honestly ready to stop.

His phone grabbed his attention once again, of course people wanted to shop. He replied back and began to make his rounds.

Allure sat at the bar of her sister's kitchen, she lightly swung her feet as she watched her sister cut fruit.

"You're such a good mommy Char." Allure smiled, although she was only cutting fruit. It meant a lot to her, especially since they didn't have that growing up.

"Thanks, I got most of my practice with you." Char chuckled, Allure did the same.

Their mother was a drug addict who never stayed clean for more than a couple months, that forced the girls to grow up early in order to protect themselves.

They stayed with their aunts on and off whenever their mother would vanish, the last time they saw her was about 9 years ago.

"Let me tell you how I went out with Mel and her ass was ready to leave me stranded to go fuck with some nigga." Allure fussed, still upset about it. She hadn't spoken to Mel at all because of it.

"So how'd you get home?" Char questioned as she slid a plate in front of Allure with a plethora of the fruits she cut.

"Luckily this boy I know was there." Allure explained, the more she thought about it she was definitely glad Moo was there.