Chapter - 1

Third Person’s POV

Two girls were chatting continuously in a coffee shop of a famous Mall without caring
anything…

“Really?”

Hearing this both turned their faces towards the source of the voice…

Few centimetres away standing a tall handsome young man..

“What?” – one of the girl said..

“Really? Now you are asking me ‘what?’ Kritika, I have been waiting for you for almost 1 hour
in front of the cinema hall!!!

Kritika bite her own tongue and gave a sheepish smile..

KRITIKA : hehe hehe I… I forgot about you…sorry… Rishi… I don’t know how I have forgotten
this …  hehe ( again gave a sheepish
smile)

RISHI : of course I know how you have forgotten about me… because you have met  Anisha… and when you both are together, you don’t care about anyone….. You know how many times I have called you??

Kritika took out her mobile phone from her bag and checked her phone…

KRITIKA : It was actually on silent mode… sorry….

“Anisha, where is your mobile phone?”

Another voice had come from behind them….there was another two tall and handsome young men were standing folding their arm in front of them…

ANISHA : My phone?

Said this she started to check her bag and couldn’t find her phone…

ANISHA : I don’t know… where it has gone…I remember I kept it in this pocket of this bag…
but now it is not here…I think I have lost it…( said with a worried and panicked face)

“Really? You
had kept it in your bag? Then what is it?” one of the  two man said showing a mobile phone in his hand.

ANISHA : ohh bhai ( brother) where did you find it?

ANIKET : In your room… Karan was continuously calling you… so maid gave me your phone

KARAN : I was so tensed… I thought I did something wrong that’s why you are angry with me and not answering the phone… when Aniket called me back then I realized that
you actually forget your phone… how did you forget to keep your phone?

ANISHA : wo.. I… I don’t know..

RISHI : uff really you two are actually made for each other’s best friend… one has  forgotten her phone in her house… one  has kept her phone on silent mode and forgot about that… uff … Aniket, you are  lucky man that none of them is  your fiancé…

Aniket mumbled ‘but I don’t want to be lucky like this’…which only Karan heard and
looked at him…

KRITIKA : ohhh… so you feel you are unlucky that you have to marry me?

RISHI : No no of course not baby… I am the luckiest guy that you are going to be my wife…

Said this he hugged KRITIKA and kissed on her temple.